A little something for you guys

Honda

Hello,

I am back here to provide some of you with stuff the might be eye opening.. I personally went through a terrible episode of nightmarish depression and suicidal tendencies earlier last year, thanks to the added bonus of psychiatric meds as well.
What I will offer here is not an over night cure for your mental problems but an insight that will allow you to accept and calibrate yourself and life to become a healthy, happy and productive individual..
I spent about two years personally learning about society, psychology and many items that relate to my situation as a person suffering from Social anxiety and depression for many many years. I never had to buy stuff or attend sessions to get over most of my problems. I have managed to heal myself by myself. I posted below a compilation of videos, I would like you all to actually listen to carefully and perhaps even study..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1axxEqE8oNM

Psychology Test - Are You Normal? - YouTube

Recovering from Depression - Part 1 - YouTube

Recovering from Depression - Part 2 - YouTube

These are some bonus videos but you might find some interesting points in it; as it provides an insight as how others perceive the world. Nobody cares about what you suffer from or who you are, especially at the work place.. All what matters to society is what you successfully can offer to this world/society/career. This video is mean to encourage, not discourage so please be cautious when you watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7zHF19n2qE

Last edited:

Lamb

Watched the videos with John Breeding. In part 2, the last thing he mentions makes me want to go take a walk by the river. Only I have to travel a way to get there. Surely I'd be around people as well, not entirely alone in which I wouldn't be able to space out and reflect entirely on my thoughts. Still, I wonder if it's worth it.

Honda

Watched the videos with John Breeding. In part 2, the last thing he mentions makes me want to go take a walk by the river. Only I have to travel a way to get there. Surely I'd be around people as well, not entirely alone in which I wouldn't be able to space out and reflect entirely on my thoughts. Still, I wonder if it's worth it.

Did you watch corey wayne?

Getting over depression is done gradually as you find ways to get your habits, life and mindset sorted..

Last edited:

mikebird

Banned
: A little something for you guys

Really good. Thanks.

Sorry about your bad episode. This has got me thinking.

So many epileptic shocks which are the most severe type ever known, I return to normal after each time. Friends & family and doctors think the damage can't be fixed and I'll never be normal and my brother says I'll never work in IT again. I argue that my recovery is immaculate. Being alone since 2001 is what has let me to a downward spiral. I feel socially inept and unsure if it started frfom birth. I think there were peaks. I don't like excuses, eg. Medical. Maybe my medicine with an underlying antidepressant nature makes me feel better than it should. I feel fit and better than ever. Still a bit opressed by controlling people who prevent me from succeeding

The last three times, i kept decicing that I refused to be contained as an inpatient again. I choose that if there's another ocurrence, I woudn't run to hospital. I'd roll around in a park in my chronic state and let things burn out. There' no way to know how it'd go. Trotting to hospital unclothed in untied shoes... asking for help

Hard enough typing this after my evening phenytoin dose. I just had to respell that