A cold person ?

Someone that concerns him/herself more with facts and numbers then the emotional consequences of those facts and/or numbers in themselves and others.

jonas89

Thank you for your answers.. I was described as being a cold person because I was not anxious or stressed about things, and also because I was not thinking about women or sex a lot ??

jaim38

Thank you for your answers.. I was described as being a cold person because I was not anxious or stressed about things, and also because I was not thinking about women or sex a lot ??

What?!?! People don't have the right to judge you especially if they don't know you. To me, a cold person is someone who doesn't have a conscience and lacks empathy. Not thinking about women or sex does not make you a cold person.

Hellhound

Super Moderator

That's a really stupid conclusion. Reminds me of my psychiatrist.

jonas89

What?!?! People don't have the right to judge you especially if they don't know you. To me, a cold person is someone who doesn't have a conscience and lacks empathy. Not thinking about women or sex does not make you a cold person.
yes, she has been like really sad for some reason and I wanted to know why for and I listened and tried everything that I could to make her feel better and give advice what to do. So I think a cold person wouldn't really care to know about a strangers feeling and try to help.
That's a really stupid conclusion. Reminds me of my psychiatrist.

It's a stupid conclusion,, I just feel insulted of this haha, I don't think Im a cold person at all,, I really care about the ppl around me and even my online friends.