21yo from Portsmouth (UK)

TLB

Hi, I'm TLB from Portsmouth (UK) and I'm new to the forum :)

I just need to be 'shown the ropes' a little bit. Here's a bit about me:

I'm a 21 year old male. I study Biomedical Science at the University of Portsmouth (almost finished now!), I'm hoping to apply for an MSc or a PhD in Medical Microbiology, as that is my main interest. I suffer from hyperhidrosis and generalised anxiety disorder, which really affects my social life; although, I have to press on regardless...

I'm a really friendly guy, if not a little shy, so please feel free to talk to me or add me as I don't bite :) I'd love to make some good friends on here.

Thanks guys, all my love :bigsmile:

LittleGloves

Hi TLB! :) I always am interested in Biomedical Science but never have a chance to take it in college but it's good that you are finishing soon!

TLB

Hi TLB! :) I always am interested in Biomedical Science but never have a chance to take it in college but it's good that you are finishing soon!

Hi LittleGloves, I absolutely love the subject. The long road is finally coming to an end now, though haha. I could talk about it forever, but I won't bore you :giggle:

ImNotMyIllness

You sound very determined. I think determination is key to progressing through life. Keep moving forward! You'll make a great doctor.

MikeyC

I love your determination in getting through your various things, mate. Welcome to the forum.