Sad-Kitten

I try to stay positive and think my future will be ok but today i'm not so sure. I guess i'm just not feeling it :?

Angel_Of_Death

Let me look into my crystal ball....

Oh yes...2019, I'm 35 years old...

It's been long since I already conquered my social anxiety, in fact I'm at a stage of my life where I thrive in social situations, confidence has become my middle name.

I'm a university professor, teaching International Relations to classes of 50 students.

And behind the great man I've become stands the women of my dreams, my wife. Been married to her since 2011, already been 8 years. We don't have kids yet, as we wanna enjoy life, continue traveling the world. We're thinking of having kids in a couple of years.

I'm wealthy enough that me and my wife live in a nice house with a big back yard with a jacuzzi and swimming pool. I drive 2019 Audi and the wife has a BMW. It pays well to be a university professor.

lyricalliaisons

Well, in 2019, I'll either have had my MLIS (Masters in Library Information Science) for two years, or just have gotten it. I'll be a new or semi-new librarian. I figure that by then, my SA should be a little better... seeing as how I had been through 8 years of school & survived. Because of that, I should have friends. & my hope is that in 2019, I'll not only be a librarian, but also have friends & be with (hopefully) the person that I'll spend the rest of my life with. I'm not sure about kids, though. If they come at all, it'll be long after 2019, I'm sure.

Even though I'm terrified of my future in a lot of ways, because I know a lot of my dreams & hopes could just be "wishful thinking", but I also have a lot of hope that things could turn out the way I'd like them to.

Honestly, I feel like I deserve it.... To spend my entire life this way with no friends, no life, no anything... I feel like I deserve some happiness & fulfillment for once. Hopefully, by 2019, I'll have that.

I envy you all your future cats, Riiya. My dream for 2019 is to become a truer geek, like this:
geek.jpg

I have a lot of tough weight gain to work on, and may have to wear glasses with empty frames since my eyes don't seem to be going bad.

I took the first thing google image search gave me. Actually I lack everything but the messy desk, pants and a couple computer books. That's all stuff to work toward, though. Life would be dull if I already had everything.

Ahhh 2019. I am gonna be like old, well not really, but right now it sounds old to me!!! I may become a crazy lady who talks to trees all day, who knows. I have no idea, I hate the future. I also hate thinking about the future. I live in the NOW.

Neph

hmmm ill probably look the same as i do now

which will be pretty strange and i will go to the doctor

thats it

smileyshygirl

ah, 2019, well hopefully every aspect of my life will be better than it is now and i will be united with my soulmate( wishfull thinking) :roll:

Well in 2019 I'll be 29, I'll have a beautiful wife, no kids yet! My cartoon show will bring in a ton of money because it'll be just as popular, if not more popular than the Simpsons..

Me and my wife and our best friends will have gone to like at least 2 other continents by then...Yep, the future looks pretty good!

And it all depends on whether I continue to get over my SA at the rate I am at right now, which doesn't seem so impossible anymore!!!

ljwwriter

I try not to even think that far into the future. Whatever I expect my life to be like then it likely won't be that way. We try to map out our futures, but it rarely ever works out.

Smokeringz

Lets see, 26. Probaly just some lonely guy who smokes too much pot and goes on the internet all the time. I have a bright future :)