13 Year Old Father

Bread In The Oven Mix

Uhmm 13? That seems like a pretty fυcked up dream to me? I think I know what you mean, but I don't that's the right person to be jealous over. Maybe you should be jealous over someone who is like 20. I don't think that's the kind of dream you're looking for. He looks like he's about 10 years old, and it would be really hard to any of that stuff at 13.

That just kind of seems stupid too me, don't know how that could be anyones dream at all. Your dream sounds different. You want to have a happy and balanced family right? Don't worry there's still time, and I know that sounds annoying, but like whatever. You don't know what will happen, so don't say that nothing ever will. There is plenty of time still. I think it's kind of ridiculous to feel envious towards these towards of people because it reality you wouldn't wish that on yourself at all. It sounds horrible, and like they were being really stupid.

aboobooboobooo

Uhmm 13? That seems like a pretty fυcked up dream to me? I think I know what you mean, but I don't that's the right person to be jealous over. Maybe you should be jealous over someone who is like 20. I don't think that's the kind of dream you're looking for. He looks like he's about 10 years old, and it would be really hard to any of that stuff at 13.

That just kind of seems stupid too me, don't know how that could be anyones dream at all. Your dream sounds different. You want to have a happy and balanced family right? Don't worry there's still time, and I know that sounds annoying, but like whatever. You don't know what will happen, so don't say that nothing ever will. There is plenty of time still. I think it's kind of ridiculous to feel envious towards these towards of people because it reality you wouldn't wish that on yourself at all. It sounds horrible, and like they were being really stupid.

Yeah i know what you mean, and i kinda worded my post wrong, but it also drives me mad for other reasons too. Like where the hell are his parents, I mean come on he's 13 years old. I never left the house at his age and sleep at some girls house like this kid did. His parents obliviously lack common sense.

saen

Sometimes I'm amazed at how bizarre life can be (I mean, 13, seriously - how do you even have a developed sense of self and sexuality at that age.) Wow, nothing like a bit of crazy news to snap you out of your SA.

rand0m_guy

Everything about that is wrong on so many levels.

He looks about 10 to me, and she looks she could be his older sister. Bleugh.

Still, having lived in the UK all my life, it didn't actually surprise me at all. The main weird thing for me is how they look together.

Bizarre.

marciaX3

that is ****ing disgusting! i can't even begin to say how grossed out and revolted i am about this kid. the kid can't even drive yet and he's a damn dad. that's pathetic. i really hope these kids are not going to raise that baby, that baby would be so messed up...

j_brown2

Banned
woa crazy shit. i guess the baby was not planned, anyway i never thought about sex when i was 12, not even with 14, now with 21 iam startin to like pics of pussies haha, and can iamgine myself wantin to taste it... i think i had a pussy phobia coz thats not normal

Kien

i never thought about sex when i was 12, not even with 14, now with 21 iam startin to like pics of pussies
Are you kidding??!!? I had sex dreams at about age 8! But I didn't like tits untill teenage. I enjoyed looking at nude girls in kindergarden though.

j_brown2

Banned
no iam serious, i masturbated of course since 12 on i didnt miss one day haha, but my wish was not to have sex, different things.... i got a lot of fetishes

i watched girls dancing in pantyhose in kindergarten and i liked it alot... i think thats were i got one of my fetishes from

now iam straight, its all about the pussy now

Elad

Banned
SNN1305AA-380_732314a.jpg

Doesn't even look 15.

edit: also bears a striking resemblance to:

23_benfromlost.jpg

edit2: OH SHI

giamatti.jpg

Last edited:

j_brown2

Banned
Oh boy look at that pic... how could she wanna have sex with such a young looking boy. She must have been desperate and very horny. I think someone is going to prison, or maybe not coz she is a girl..

Xavier91

i wouldnt want to be a dad at that age, but it just makes me feel worse that ppl at that age are able to get laid and have girlfriend. but me, being 17, am not even close to holding hands with a girl. i am not gonna have fond memories of my teenage years, im just extremely envious of the people that do. argh...its not ****ing fair.

aboobooboobooo

i wouldnt want to be a dad at that age, but it just makes me feel worse that ppl at that age are able to get laid and have girlfriend. but me, being 17, am not even close to holding hands with a girl. i am not gonna have fond memories of my teenage years, im just extremely envious of the people that do. argh...its not ****ing fair.

That's what I meant to say in my original post. How is this kid getting laid when some of us are in our late teens-20's+ and have never held hands, kissed, etc.

Crazy world we live in.

Jo1991

Dude that 13 year old kid!! Looks like he is 5 and doesn't even know what the word FINANCIALLY MEANS. I am pretty sure that he is not going to be supporting his kid at least not financially. So, there is nothing to be envious about. I haven't even had sex yet and that bothers me but i will one day i guess.

Last edited:

j_brown2

Banned
I duno what's supposed to be freaky about me... but it's cool bro

haha oh you mean that, na it wasn't kindergarten. When I was 8. I watched girls dance in pantyhose and mini skirts... That's nothing compared to what it inspired me to do when I got home haha

Last edited: