13 Year Old Father

marciaX3

OMFG this story just gets worse and worse, and i thought it wasn't possible. now they have turned into a paternity test episode of maury! what freaks they all are... the boy talking about it just proves how immature and childish he is, he's in no state to be a father. it sure as hell isn't like he can go out and get a damn job. that girl is a moron who's parents never should've had kids. i'm just plain disgusted by these people. that poor baby, being brought into the world like this, with parents like them. the baby is the real victim in all this.

Danfalc

Banned
I going to pretend I didnt read that...

Or it's fake, fake fake fake fake.

Please tell me it's fake.

That said, it's the uk. /shrug

Nope ive read the same thing...It could be the other kids are just trying to cash in on the fame..but im just not sure :confused: But yeah welcome to the uk.

thor01

Yeah I definatley would not like to be a dad at 13 like that boy, or be a dad ever to be honest, but i agree with those posters a few pages ago, like xavier, summed up how i feel perfectly. How envious i feel that i havnt even been kissed by a girl nevermind had sex, and im nearly 19, without even getting near to doing it. Its frustrating.

recluse

This sort of stuff makes me feel proud of being British..........................NOT!

The boy doesn't even look 13 for **** sakes! Why the **** is Britain such a ****ed up place?! We've got chavs on every street corner getting drunk on cheap Cider and beating people to death for fun, stabbings everyday somewhere, unemployment, binge drinking, ****ing kids having babies....Children themselves having children! For ****s sake society pisses me off!

79_89_99IneIneIne

This sort of stuff makes me feel proud of being British..........................NOT!

The boy doesn't even look 13 for **** sakes! Why the **** is Britain such a ****ed up place?! We've got chavs on every street corner getting drunk on cheap Cider and beating people to death for fun, stabbings everyday somewhere, unemployment, binge drinking, ****ing kids having babies....Children themselves having children! For ****s sake society pisses me off!

If it makes you feel any better, America is a shithole too.

gsmax5

The Associated Press: Report: British boy becomes father at 13

I can't believe it, this kid already has a kid and I'm almost twice his age and I've never kissed a girl. My dream is to become a dad and this kid is living my dream. It pisses (sp) me off!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I really shouldn't be jealous of this kid, he is probably going through hell, but I share your envy. What an asshole (the boy, not you ;))

mndigi

Don't know you would feel jealous of this kid. His life has become more abnormal than probably most of ours.

SalemEdgerton1

As someone mentioned before. This sounds like some stupid plot line out of Maury. Guess they should give him a call so she can find out who impregnated her. Just when I thought I'd see it all...

Jo1991

..........HE IS NOT THE FATHER. They did the DNA, and the little boy ALFIE is not even the father lol.....................and you guys being JEALOUS OF WHAT? lol