13 Year Old Father

Elad

Banned
Yeah.. you're a freak. Anyways.

And I bet you feel awesome dissing people on a social anxiety website, oh mayne you are big man hur hur

Just leave it alone, why are you trying to judge people on a site like this? you know nothing about the person you're calling a "freak".

Last edited:

j_brown2

Banned
Na I meant they let me watch, we were in a dance group, we danced together... I meant it wasn't like they didn't let me watch... They let me watch.. My english is not the best, Iam sorry for confusion

I think you are a freak for caplin me a pedo, look up wikipedia for the meaning of the word

Elad

Banned
congratulations, neither of you are pedo.

1229585189258.gif

Last edited:

j_brown2

Banned
pff I know Iam no pedo... I just have a crazy amount of sexual energy, normal sex just doesn't do it for me... nobody call me a pedo again please

j_brown2

Banned
Can anybody confirm that what I wrote sounded like I jerk off to kindergarten??... If so I won't post again till my English gets better.

j_brown2

Banned
Umm I don't wanna post it in case someone will recognize me... Iam internatinally known haha you know.. Iam from europe originally, from a country next to Italy, that's all I will say

Emma

I don't think that kid is the father, he looks about 8 years old!!!
I don't think he could errr..even get it up??? ahem

Lea

Banned
I´ve been to cultures where girls commonly start to have children at 12 ... They are still children, already carrying children on their arms.

Xavier91

Yes!, lets keep talking about kindergardeners dancing in pantyhose...

and so ppl dont think me a pedo, i was being sarcastic.

redpine17

Yes!, lets keep talking about kindergardeners dancing in pantyhose...

and so ppl dont think me a pedo, i was being sarcastic.

As far as i can tell he never said that he jerked off to kindegarden even if he goes his english is poor. and ur just stirrin shit so just give it a rest.

Danfalc

Banned
Can anybody confirm that what I wrote sounded like I jerk off to kindergarten??... If so I won't post again till my English gets better.

Nah i got what you were saying bud,it didnt come across like that at all dont worry.Your english is easy to understand.

And about this teenage girl,its turned out she had more than one (alot more apparantly) sexual partners (all underage like her) round the time she got pregnant so it might not even be his child.This was all in the girls house with her parents knowing about it :confused:

Maybe they thought it was better letting her do it where they would know she was safe...rather than her doing it anyway out in the street somewhere,but why not make them use protection..This is just totaly wrong on so many levels.But yeah welcome to the uk.

redpine17

Nah i got what you were saying bud,it didnt come across like that at all dont worry.Your english is easy to understand.

And about this teenage girl,its turned out she had more than one (alot more apparantly) sexual partners (all underage like her) round the time she got pregnant so it might not even be his child.This was all in the girls house with her parents knowing about it :confused:

Maybe they thought it was better letting her do it where they would know she was safe...rather than her doing it anyway out in the street somewhere,but why not make them use protection..This is just totaly wrong on so many levels.But yeah welcome to the uk.

that is wrong but why wud her parents want her to be havin sex and getting pregnant wen she shud be at school. its just making it more tough for the younger generation is this what people are gonna think of us wen we are walkin in the street. tbh she was soo wrong on so many levels. the dad looks about 8.

Elad

Banned
Lol 13 year old father update...

Boy dad Alfie Patten agrees to DNA test

Two more boys claim to Maisie's father

Say they had sex with Chantelle Steadman

Alfie agrees to have DNA test

BOY dad Alfie Patten has agreed to have a DNA test to prove his is the father of his teenage girlfriend's child.

Alfie, 13 made headlines around the world last week when The Sun reported that he was the father of 15-year-old Chantelle Steadman?s baby girl Maisie.

But since then, two other boys have publicly claimed to be the father of the child.

Richard Goodsell, 16, a trainee chef, told the News of the World he had sex with Chantelle at her home at least three times at the time when she fell pregnant.

?I know I could be the father,? he said. ?Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so.

Related Coverage
Taboos: Let's talk about sex

?Only a DNA test is going to sort this out properly. If I am the father, I have the right to know.?

Tyler Barker, 14, also fears he may have fathered little Maisie.

?I slept with Chantelle in her bed about nine months ago and I?m really worried I could be the father,? he told the News of the World.

?I hope it?s not me. All my mates have been teasing me about it but this isn?t funny, it?s serious.?

Both boys and their parents have made sworn statements in front of a solicitor detailing their nights of sex with Chantelle. They also claim they were not the only ones have unprotected sex slept with Chantelle around the time she conceived.

?We didn?t use any contraception,? Richard said. ?It wasn?t my first time. But when we split up I found out that she was having sex with lots of other boys I knew.

?To be honest, any one of my mates could be the dad?.

After hearing the claims his girlfriend had been unfaithfull, Alfie stood firm on his claim to be Maisie's father.

He told The Sun: "Other stupid boys are lying, saying bad things, like they have slept with Chantelle too.

"But I am the only boyfriend she has had and we've been together for two years, so I must be the dad.

"When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her 'Am I the dad?' and she went 'Yeah' so I believe her.

"I didn't know about DNA tests before, but Mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells you if you're the dad.

"So, if I have that, they can all shut up. But I don't really care what people say. And I don't like them being bad about Chantelle."

Chantelle?s family insist she lost her virginity to Alfie and that Maisie is his. Alfie says the baby was conceived when he was just 12 after a single night of unprotected sex. Chantelle claimed she was on the Pill but forgot to take it.