zero to proposal in nothing flat

Luna1740

I feel the urge to propose to girls that i barely know so that I won't have to be alone, I don't do it, i just get the urge, anyone else like this? i think that i just have ridiculous codependency issues, but after being trapped by yourself for so long the thought of having to stay alone scares the **** out of me

coyote

Even worse than being alone is being married to someone you shouldn't be married to.

agoraphobickatie

coyote is right...

i have this silly thing where i pick a random guy and decide we're going to fall in love, HAHA! i mean, i'm not serious about it or anything! i guess it's just how i decide who to pursue? lol... like now, for some reason i like this shy guy who plays guitar sunday mornings at my church... so i had to hook him and now he's asked me out :) eeee! we'll see where that goes, ha!!

I feel really hurt katie that you think the word of a coyote is worth mentioning above the word of a pirate ;)

I have codependency issues. I'm often guilty of being awfully preoccupied with the needs of others instead of focusing on myself, always willing to bargain or cheapen myself in hopes of keeping someone by my side. I feel as if girls need to be forewarned about me and my tendencies to cling or rush.