Your birth sighn?

Danfalc

Banned
Another Gemini "twin" here,cant say i believe the bullshit horoscopes you get in magasines and all that.Im not really a big believer of astralogy either but ive got to admit i fit the traints of gemini pretty well the negative and posative.Maybe because its cos the traits are so vague they can fit everyone and anyone but there spookily spot on for me.

Lea

Banned
Of course the horoscopes in magazines is rubbish. But that´s not astrology at all. Real astrology is a science based on ancient knowledge. I didn´t study it myself, only read some books and had done my birth chart. It is incredible how precise it fits. Can it be a coincidence? I don´t know, I leave the question open.

glamorous

I'm a Leo. Rawr. :D

I have a book that goes in depth about the traits and characteristics of each sign, and I must say that I fit the Leo description quite well. It is really interesting.

rado31

I'm scorpio/virgo (<-sub)
i was told it is a terrbile combo by my acquitance who was so bored that
he made me natal-card.

Lea

Banned
LadyR8 said:
I'm a Leo... but I definitively don't act as one. Do you know any other shy Leo??

Yes, of course I do. But you don´t have to act as a leo to be still a leo :). Same with other signs. Besides, in my opinion shyness is only a disorder, not a character trait.