Yea ah....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipost

im gonna be honest, when i first saw your pic i instantly had this feel of dislike. i think its the look your giving...

cherish

man, lot of good support. I like you even though you're a dick, i'd go with the prosthetic leg theory. People are shallow it must be that. :)

Katrina

My Problem too!

Hey there! Don't get down about it! Seriously! I have the same problem! Alot of times people like me at first, then they hate me! My Grad Mother tells that they are jealous and that they want to be like me and they cannot be like me! I think that her advise it great! At least I'll let myself believe that! So take that as you may, but think about how you are compared to most people, are you way above them? Probably you are, so keep your head up!!
KATRINA

Danfalc

Banned
MrRightNow said:
People don't like me, and it's not cause im a dick. What should I do?

I dont think you should try and change who you are... if people dont like you for who you are... well its better to be hated or thought of as a dickhead than to be fake in my opinion.

Most most of the time people dont like someone for a good reason so maybe you should look at how you treat other people?

forgetit

Why should you need their love? F—k them. I like myself and that’s enough for me. Anyway, it’s probably all in your head.

exuser01

forgetit said:
Anyway, it’s probably all in your head.

Nah, they just don't like me. Probably cause I suck, but thats ok. It might be because of the prosthetic leg...I got the opposite skin tone because it was cheaper. It's also a half a foot taller than my fully function leg.

Funny how many replies I got. Goes to show you that people don't read long posts. They like 2 sentence or less and right to the point.

Linds

Ur right about the long post thing I can't be bothered by all that.

Anyway maybe people don't like you because you're american lol JK I love my neighbours... please don't shoot me :lol:

exuser01

Linds said:
Anyway maybe people don't like you because you're american lol JK I love my neighbours... please don't shoot me :lol:

at least i'm not a mooching, liberal, Canadian, pussy.

oh JK!

rko74

Mr Right

Hmm hey there, just a thought came up while readin your post.I saw you kinda called Lind a nasty name.Maybe its cause you call people names people wouldnt like you? :( Just an observation, were you only joking around or somethin? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.