Yea ah....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linds

You can make fun of canadians all you want i really don't care thats your opinion and you have a right to it. It does seem a little rude though to keep trying to upset me after i said i didnt want to fight.

exuser01

Linds said:
That was a joke. I'm genuinely sorry if it offended you.

Yea, you're right. Homicide is funny....Or if you were referring to our military, then yea kids dying in war is funny too. My mistake.

Linds

Alright i've had enough of this. I really don't want to fight, i'm sorry for what i said and i didn't mean to start anything with you.

Oli025

Well Mr RightNow

good news is that its highly unlikely your prosthesis(is that the right word...)

There is a singer here in Montreal called "Martin Deschamps".
Hes a rocker but he only hes small, has one leg and his 2 arms
are disformed and small and weird fingers at the end.
Yet he has had a normal life from his early days and always
had friends and fitted in well.
(he even do skiing but thats another story)

Anyway,
Goes to show it has much more to do with the mind and behavior.
And how you feel about yourself. Thats the most important point
of all.

just my 2 cents

Olivier

Danfalc

Banned
Ive just realised why i dont like you at all :? you insult some of my mates.. (nothing to do with this post btw) about really sensative stuff and just shrug and dont care cos you think your being funny... yet when someone says somthing you dont like you get bitchy even when they apolagise if they offended you.

I wouldnt normaly do this... but you said somthing about a couple of people that i saw and it really pissed me off... you seem to expect to be able to give people shit... yet when someone gives you some.. or says somthing you dont like it.. you get all bitchy... even when they try and say sorry.Its like you think you deserve to be treated different than us... or maybe you havnt grown up yet and havnt realised you cant have things all your own way.

(edit) this is to MrRightNow btw.. not you worrydoll

Danfalc

Banned
Haha sos worrydoll...my bad.. least i did edit it.. and least your heart seems to be in working order hehe.

Boundless

Lets not let this thread get out of hand now,there was no need to continue with linds after they said person apologized to you and didnt mean any offence yet you carried on and twisted it? maybe thats why people dont like you? i may be a mod but im also a person and im still entitled to my own view and i think i wouldnt like you either.

exuser01

worrydoll said:
no he's just a dick. he knows it, we know it.

I'm a dick worrydoll? No wonder you don't like me. :wink:

Oli025 said:
Well Mr RightNow

good news is that its highly unlikely your prosthesis(is that the right word...)

There is a singer here in Montreal called "Martin Deschamps".
Hes a rocker but he only hes small, has one leg and his 2 arms
are disformed and small and weird fingers at the end.
Yet he has had a normal life from his early days and always
had friends and fitted in well.
(he even do skiing but thats another story)

Anyway,
Goes to show it has much more to do with the mind and behavior.
And how you feel about yourself. Thats the most important point
of all.

just my 2 cents

Olivier

It's because hes a freakshow thats why people come to see him perform. It's just a huge exploitation.
You think fans of the band actually sit around and say "hey lets go see 'Martin Deschamps' just because they rock heavy and nothing else" and totally ignore how deformed this guy is? Hell, you failed to even mention his name to me but were able to describe everyone of his handicaps flawlessly.

But it is a great publicity stunt for a band, those guys aren't stupid, but apparently you are to have this go right over your head.

btw, the one guy that called me an idiot, I'd like to know why I am. Not saying I don't agree I just would like to know how you came to this conclusion or are you just the type that calls names without justifications. Otherwise, I don't care.

spikefan777

MrRightNow said:
People don't like me, and it's not cause im a dick. What should I do?

Become a dick? :? I know plenty of guys and girls at my school who are very well liked, despite that their complete assholes, towards... oh say, everyone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.