yaaay!! i added my pics!!!!

*eMmCaM*

sheesh!! i didnt know hot 2 do anything ON HERE!!!! but im catchin on!!!!! i felt like a lost deer haha

~f3eL.lYkE.aL7=SqU@rE~

Possible translation: Feel like a Square (L, 7, unknown at this time)

Added pics, another has one up on me.

Look right, not what Paranoid is saying.

Last edited:

ilmatross

Got it. Didn't see it.

Honestly, head just jerked to the right. I am slightly paranoid about posting pictures. Too many unknowns. Too many people not known. Do not want to be, is what it is.

That help any?

yup crystal now

if you dont mind me asking are you afraid of someone you know knowing you post here or just dont like having your face on an internet forum?

sorry for hijacking your thread emm ::p:

*eMmCaM*

Got it. Didn't see it.

Honestly, head just jerked to the right. I am slightly paranoid about posting pictures. Too many unknowns. Too many people not known. Do not want to be, is what it is.

That help any?

yea.got it_n if i went 2 school with any of yu guys on here TRUST ME I PROBABLY WUD HAVE DEELETED THIS PAGE or dont request yu,avoid yu lol or somthin in that nature but i know im not gonna c yu guys or nobody wan c me_so hmm wutever

yup crystal now

if you dont mind me asking are you afraid of someone you know knowing you post here or just dont like having your face on an internet forum?

sorry for hijacking your thread emm ::p:

I will apologize as well. Not intended.

A good question. It is a feeling.
They see, they know, not good. Hard to describe. Look behind you, someone may be there.

Getting better at leaving it but somethings I think will not change. Might be linked to AvPD.

*eMmCaM*

lol whats rad& yeaa i do jus get kinda shy sometime wen men wanna dance_well all the time ESPECIALLY in myrtle_i went clubbin LITERALLY everyday the whole 7 days i was there....wher all the strips,hotels&haunted houses...yu know what im talkin about ryte?