Would you forgive bullies years later

mmmm

Hmmm. This is an interesting question. I guess if someone cornered me and chopped off all my hair, I'd resent them until my hair grew back and then forgive them after that if they showed sincere regret. On the other hand, if they chopped off my arm, I don't think I could forgive them when they reached their kum by ya enlightenment remorse thing. I'm not sure if the damage caused by my own personal bully (my mother) is permanent or not so I guess I'll have to wait and see whether all my damaged bits grow back and then go from there. In theory though I would love to be one of those unconditional forgiver types.

da_illest101

meh i say **** them. I just remember how much i was bullied in adult school that i changed school. best move i ever did. I was reall tired of all the fighting with those so called friends. I got nothing to gain from forgiving them and they got everything to gain from it. I don't care about how nice of a person they become, I simply don't want to see them again. I remember seeing one in the bus he goes : hey what's up long time no see and I replied **** off ( well something similar in french) and went to seat down. It's the first and only time i did that but will do it again if i have too

Last edited:

Bustn Justin

I could only forgive if they showed some remorse. If not they can go F themselves.

I went to my high school reunion and was scared **** that I was going to face these peeps but when they seen me they came right up and gave me a hug and felt bad about what they did. One even asked if I ever wanted to talk about things he be available. After the reunion I haven't spoke to them.

aidan

NEVER. 10 years on after school, i have forgotten about the past, but in my heart i can never forgive them. they ruined my confidence and self worth. i don't dwell on the past, i haven't see any of my bullies in 10 years. i dont want to neither.

Cynic

I can't forgive myself for being a worthless undesirable piece of scum, so why should I forgive those who took pleasure in validating themselves at my expense? At least they've done comparatively well in life, so its obvious I deserved it for being a total f**kup.

coyote

I can't forgive myself for being a worthless undesirable piece of scum, so why should I forgive those who took pleasure in validating themselves at my expense? At least they've done comparatively well in life, so its obvious I deserved it for being a total f**kup.

you're not worthless or undesirable

neither are they

no one is

there is both good and bad in everyone and everything

the universe isn't all black or white

neither are they

no one is

We need a ''Rep the ever so living crap out of this post'' button. I'd use it now. :3

AsTimeBurns

neither are they

no one is

Well it is mostly. Space is somewhat...black. And stars are somewhat...white.

Drew M

Probably, but I'd love to magically appear in front of them when they're in an awkward situation and give them back 'say something!.....anything!....just say SOMETHING!'

Cynicalloner

Some of them maybe but not all, the ones that told me to "stop coming to school" and told me to "go die no one likes you" I don't think I would be able to forgive and I'm a very forgiving person...

Well it is mostly. Space is somewhat...black. And stars are somewhat...white.

Well, it's not so much black as completely transparent.. And that's just the part we can see. If you could see into infinity (in detail) you'd see a rainbow of colors. :3

..Perhaps even a double rainbow... all the way.. across the universe. 8D

uncle

I would forgive but never forget. It the offender gave a sincere apology it would score big points. To be honest there are some people who bullied me over ten years ago who I have not seen since then that I would Love to get revenge on.

ckkr22

no. i mean it really depends upon the age of the so-called bully in my opinion. I could see if the child was young and was just projecting whatever was going on in hix/her life at the time, but once a person reaches a certain age in my opinion u should know right from wrong.

w*n*c*a*m

I'll be nice too. But befriending the bully is out of the question even if it happened a long time ago. Oh, yes I'm a bitter person. Eck! ::p: