Would you find it easier to...

make the leap out of a plane with a parachute on your back

or

say "Hi, how are you?" to a random pretty girl (or good looking guy)?

I'd honestly jump out of a plane much more easily haha

Depends on my mood. Right now it'd be the plane def., In a happier mood I would rather ask the girl out

jaypee06

i anticipate that the chance of a good, enjoyable outcome from jumping out of a plane is high with a low chance that it turns out bad... approaching a pretty girl is like the exact opposite...

but lately ive been in a good mood so i'll go with approaching a pretty girl and saying "hi! how are you?" though i'd probably stutter and it would more likely come out as "how hi are you?"

rigby1987

make the leap out of a plane with a parachute on your back

or

say "Hi, how are you?" to a random pretty girl (or good looking guy)?

I'd honestly jump out of a plane much more easily haha

make the leap out of a plane with a parachute on your back Definitely , not sure about "without" a parachute , tho . Then it would only leave me one choice.

Wish i could do that and talk to a lot of women that i have seen in the past wish i had a gf ....................

I have a slight fear of heights, and my problem is getting past the "hello," so... I would rather say hello (but probably run away right after that). ::p:

market.garden

As much as the idea freaks me out, I'd rather say hi to a stranger. If one goes wrong, you end up embarrassed. If the other goes wrong you end up at the bottom of a crater that happens to be the same shape as you :D

jhanniffy

Ahhhh......I'm not sure depends on where I would be, I dont plan on jumping any time soon....but also dont know where to take a conversation after saying hi!

U

userremoved

Yeah I think I'll take my chances with the pretty girl. Unless talking to her makes her want to immediately kill me, falling to the Earth seems a lot more scary. o.o

Emily_G

As much as the idea freaks me out, I'd rather say hi to a stranger. If one goes wrong, you end up embarrassed. If the other goes wrong you end up at the bottom of a crater that happens to be the same shape as you :D

Hahahaha, that took me a minute to get, but now I find it hillarious ::p:

market.garden

Hahahaha, that took me a minute to get, but now I find it hillarious ::p:

Haha, any time someone mentions sky diving or anything that involves jumping out of a plane it always reminds me of something Jerry Seinfeld said on his stand up:

"What is the point in wearing a sky diving helmet? Because if you jump out of that plane at 30,000 feet and the parachute doesn't open, the helmet is now wearing you for protection!"

That always cracks me up :D