would anyone consider a meet up?

I'd be interested.. Galway aint far from me... :)

WORST POSSIBLE OUTCOME:
We all get anxious and like one person shows up! xD
We'd need to swap contact info on the day beforehand if it was to happen! xP

Ok guys, so far about 11 people from Ireland have posted on this thread, though I'm not sure how many of those would actually be interested in turning up. I've been thinking about where we could meet up in Galway, somewhere we'd all be comfortable, and I was thinking maybe about the university? It's near town, it's a really relaxed atmosphere, and if we meet up over the Christmas period sometime, i.e. maybe in early January, then it would be really quiet around there, there wouldn't be very many people around, but as far as I know the restaurants and places you can sit around would still be open. And it'd be nice to go for a wander around the college too, so there'd be things to do.

Would anyone be interested in that? Thoughts on the location? I'd really love to meet everyone! I'd have to have a look in the university this week or next week to find out if things are closed over the holidays, but I don't think they are!

Aw :( Some day when I'm on a world tour I'll drop in to you Banvard :p Thats very, very far in the future though lol. I'll be 80 and turn up on your doorstep, teehee!!

So is a Dublin meet-up what people would prefer? Sorry, I just thought about the Galway one because that was what was mentioned on this thread before. I'm not organising the Dublin one though! Wouldn't have the first clue where to go.