worst idea i've ever had?

aizome

i've been directionless for a long time, and coming out of a therapy session today after having discussed the future, what i can do to get out of the house since my recent drug overdose was unsuccessful.. and i thought maybe, in the future, i could aim for community theatre, maybe an amateur theatre group. i have no experience, but maybe if i go into it just for fun and try and find my feet, i might really like it... but having SP and panic attacks makes this a little hard. i have to recover properly and get my license in the meantime, so i have a lot of time to psyche myself up, but i'm just looking for opinions. is this a good idea or am i setting myself up for disaster?

Qbmaster

Doesn't seem like a bad idea at all. If it is something you want to do, try it. It might be scary, but with SP almost everything is scary in some way. You shouldn't let that stop you from at least trying. The worst thing that can happen is that you don't enjoy it, and then you can just quit.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

You'll never get anywhere if you don't take risks. Go for it. (Sorry if that sounds cliché)

I should take my own advice, too. ._.