worst case scenarios

TreeBones

This thread surprisingly isn't going to be negative,(I just realized most of mine are)
Today I went on a school tour that I've been dreading for a long time because the class had to go out to eat together afterwards, which I wasn't too excited about. I was going to skip because I always do when I feel like I'm going to be out of my element or completely uncomfortable, but I didn't! I threw myself into the fire and I thought it was going to be terrible, terrible, terrible.. but it wasn't. It seems like we will always imagine the worst case scenarios and go over them again and again but when it comes right down to it it's just in our heads. I actually talked today to my old friend today also and it was very nice :). I just want everyone to remember that events most likely aren't as bad as we think they are and that we should try to take more risks if we don't already.

ukmale

congradulations I'm glad to hear it went well for you I know what you mean we worry and worry and in the end its fine its no big deal and we chill out abit and even enjoy yourselfs

But taking risks hehe Hell no I'm staying house bound thanks been like this 8yrs so I'm not taking any risks as I know how they end hehe me getting depressed

TreeBones

congradulations I'm glad to hear it went well for you I know what you mean we worry and worry and in the end its fine its no big deal and we chill out abit and even enjoy yourselfs

But taking risks hehe Hell no I'm staying house bound thanks been like this 8yrs so I'm not taking any risks as I know how they end hehe me getting depressed

Lol , well I took a risk today thinking I would be depressed but everythings OK:) 8 years is a long time aha & thank you!

Nooms

I think you're awesome for taking a risk like that. I often dread events like that as well, but with the ones I do actually dare to attend, I realise I end up having a good time. Or maybe I do not always have a good time, but at least it's yet another experience I can learn from :)

TreeBones

I think you're awesome for taking a risk like that. I often dread events like that as well, but with the ones I do actually dare to attend, I realise I end up having a good time. Or maybe I do not always have a good time, but at least it's yet another experience I can learn from :)

thank you, and I agree, even if it doesn't turn out good you can always learn from it.

Kiwong

That's great Tree Bones. Often the worse in not as bad as expected, and the best can be better than expected.

R3K

AH! I think I remember you posting a few weeks ago about this school tour thing and how you thought you'd be uncomfortable and stuff... at least I think that was your post, maybe it was someone else posting a related situation ... either way, its good to hear the excursion went well.

TreeBones

AH! I think I remember you posting a few weeks ago about this school tour thing and how you thought you'd be uncomfortable and stuff... at least I think that was your post, maybe it was someone else posting a related situation ... either way, its good to hear the excursion went well.

Yes that was probably me haha. thank you very much !