Worse before it gets better?

ukchick

We're here after a solid week of using ionto. We're using iced water and as a result achieving levels up to 10ma. Is it common for hand sweating to get tons worse before it gets better with the into? My daughters hands don't usually drip but have been over the past 3 days.
Any advice would be really appreciated.

Sprawling

Yes, It's very common for hands to get worse 1-2 days after treatment. How often is she doing the cold water treatment? Everyday? Every other day?

Sprawling

Try an every 3rd day routine. For some weird reason, that's working better for me than an everyday routine.

ukchick

Will do,I think I 've also asked you before but she's also been getting really out of breath. I will take her to the doctors but don't want to look an idiot if the ionto could be contributing to that..when she's breathless,her nose blocks up too.

Sprawling

Another thought that I just remembered. I have gotten that reaction of the nose clogging up when trying out a new medication.

hydroman123

I've been using ionto for the last few years and its done wonders for my hand sweating. I have to use it 4-5 times a week.....I do two consecutive days followed by a rest day, then two more....and so it continues. I think its highly subjective, some just need to do more than others. I noticed huge sweating initially which subsided all of a sudden. So, just stick with it. Fingers crossed.

DermoDav

Yeah, that s the best way to do ionto. Give a break in between treatments, some patients can go for 2-3 weeks with a break if glyco. used.

Sometimes you get irritation along the waterline... as a tip, use Vaseline to coat the area. Start slow and go up...

Dav