Worried about the future of my teeth

this_portrait

I had never heard of receding gum lines until I opened this thread, so I Wikipedia'd it just to get a basic idea of what it is. From what I've read, it seems like the opposite of gingivitis, which is what I sometimes have an issue with.

Feathers

this_portrait, gingivitis (=light inflammation of gums) can result in receding gums
So it's good if you can do something about it first, or work on prevention (I wish I knew more about it before :))

It's something a lot of people may be dealing with (80% Americans?) there are statistics if you care to look it up (it may be even higher in my country)

This is probably completely unrelated to this discussion

But

y'know that dream you have were your teeth fall out? Well interestingly that dream is supposed to mean that you are feeling very insecure.

I always have that dream when Im under stress moving house or starting a new job or travelling.

Do you think its possible that all the worry about your teeth might actually not be about your teeth at all?

Feathers

Yeah, a cousin said it could also be about energy (?) the dream about teeth (or losing them)

maybe some things to contemplate (personally it was a revelation to me when I read on the EFT site toothache could be related to anger or such too... it may be different for different people, I saw it was kinda true for me, many times.. oh and the cookies! /sigh/)