Women Who Fear Rape!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotherWolff

Banned
Yes, I am a virgin female who is in constant fear of being rape. It is to the point where its more like a phobia than a fear.

Sometimes the fear gets so strong, I don't even like going outside during the day!

Then media does an awesome job painting all men(especially black men) as rapists. It does such a great job, unfortunately, that if I were to walk on the same side walk where a man is, I will instinctively switch sides and once I pass the man I go right back to the side I was on as if he were a disease!

I am especially afraid of black men. Media has done a great job making them look like pure sex machines who use rape as a tool of submission!

The only black men I trust are some of the ones in my family. It doesn't help either that I am aware that my own mom's blood uncles raped her as a little girl EVERY DAY!

Because of these things, I am actually quite afraid of men in general but because I think they would rape me if they got the chance.

So I choose not to ever have intercourse either, also because I fear I will become pregnant and end up on Maury like my other black sistas cause men always deny the babies even if he knows he is the father!

Then lots of guys do not want to even wear condoms and practice smart and safe sex. So stupid. And if you refuse him sex, he might stalk you and try to rape or kill you.

I don't like feeling so paranoid like this, but these beliefs I have about guys feel true to me.

Are there any other WOMEN(JUST WOMEN) who feel this way on here or do you know other WOMEN who feel this way?

Queen_Regnant

Sadly I am a victim of rape and I now carry this fear with me everywhere I go. It's very hard and frustrating, because I know the majority of men aren't like that but I am unable to tell who is who and so.. I simply fear them all.

I've noticed that men don't bother me as much when I put on a confident personality. I've been told I'm very intimidating (Don't see how personally, I swear I'm the most none threatening thing ever.) and so men won't approach me. It gives me mixed feelings, but whatever works.

I don't really have massive confidence, but I just fake it till I make it. Men who rape don't do it for sex, they do it for the 'power' of it and so I feel they are more likely to target women who seem submissive and meek. Of course, there are the ones who would get off on taking a stronger woman down, but I don't know if that is the majority.

Because of my fear, I have alarms on all my doors, I carry pepper spray with me at all times and own a gun. I haven't gotten my carry permit yet, but it will be happening here soon.

My fear doesn't extend to all men though. I trust strongly in my own instincts and feel the vibes a person will give out. They have never stirred me wrong, it's only when I ignore them that I find trouble.

MotherWolff

Banned
Sadly I am a victim of rape and I now carry this fear with me everywhere I go. It's very hard and frustrating, because I know the majority of men aren't like that but I am unable to tell who is who and so.. I simply fear them all.

I've noticed that men don't bother me as much when I put on a confident personality. I've been told I'm very intimidating (Don't see how personally, I swear I'm the most none threatening thing ever.) and so men won't approach me. It gives me mixed feelings, but whatever works.

I don't really have massive confidence, but I just fake it till I make it. Men who rape don't do it for sex, they do it for the 'power' of it and so I feel they are more likely to target women who seem submissive and meek. Of course, there are the ones who would get off on taking a stronger woman down, but I don't know if that is the majority.

Because of my fear, I have alarms on all my doors, I carry pepper spray with me at all times and own a gun. I haven't gotten my carry permit yet, but it will be happening here soon.

My fear doesn't extend to all men though. I trust strongly in my own instincts and feel the vibes a person will give out. They have never stirred me wrong, it's only when I ignore them that I find trouble.

I am so sorry you had to go thru this pain. No one should have to.

I feel ya on the whole, "confident persona" thing. But the truth is, some men love to rape those type of women who are highly educated, appear mean, are lesbians/transgenders, confident, invulnerable, feel to independent for a man, is a bad "bitch,"(in their own words), or feel like they do not have to answer to a man.

That is why I fear it too. I feel like guys want to hurt me even more because they wanna prove they are real "men" by putting so called stuck-up women like me in my place by snatching away what little innocence I have.

I actually kinda have none. I was molested at 8 years old and sexually harassed at 14 years old. :(

I don't like feeling this way towards men either. But along the lines of what you said about not knowing who is who, I say its much better to be safe than sorry!:thumbup:

Last edited:

Queen_Regnant

That is why I fear it too. I feel like guys want to hurt me even more because they wanna prove they are real "men" by putting so called stuck-up women like me in my place by snatching away what little innocence I have.

I actually kinda have none. I was molested at 8 years old and sexually harassed at 14 years old. :(

I don't like feeling this way towards men either. But along the lines of what you said about not knowing who is who, I say its much better to be safe than sorry!:thumbup:

Hun, you'll always have your innocence as long as you so choose so. No matter what happens, if someone does something against your will, they have taken NOTHING from you except peace of mind. You can only GIVE yourself to someone.

You are a virgin woman until you choose to GIVE yourself to someone.

It was a very painful experience and while I am just now recently able to come to terms with it, I refuse to let what has happened define who I am. It is something that has happened in my past and that is it. Now I am simply prepared to fight back in case someone would try it again.

I refuse to allow my fear to take control of my life. I was born into this world to live and so I will do as I please. I refuse to hide away.

Perhaps you could try one day relocating to somewhere that relaxes your mind? For example, I am terrified of cities. I live in a small town now and everyone knows everyone and I don't believe anyone here would try to hurt me..

..and if they did, The whole town would probably kill him. They're old fashioned. It's slightly comforting.

Or simply has defense on your person, such as pepper spray or a tazor if you're not comfortable with owning a gun.

MotherWolff

Banned
Hun, you'll always have your innocence as long as you so choose so. No matter what happens, if someone does something against your will, they have taken NOTHING from you except peace of mind. You can only GIVE yourself to someone.

You are a virgin woman until you choose to GIVE yourself to someone.

It was a very painful experience and while I am just now recently able to come to terms with it, I refuse to let what has happened define who I am. It is something that has happened in my past and that is it. Now I am simply prepared to fight back in case someone would try it again.

I refuse to allow my fear to take control of my life. I was born into this world to live and so I will do as I please. I refuse to hide away.

Perhaps you could try one day relocating to somewhere that relaxes your mind? For example, I am terrified of cities. I live in a small town now and everyone knows everyone and I don't believe anyone here would try to hurt me..

..and if they did, The whole town would probably kill him. They're old fashioned. It's slightly comforting.

Or simply has defense on your person, such as pepper spray or a tazor if you're not comfortable with owning a gun.

Awww. You're such a sweet lady. I wish I could hunt down that vile creature who would did that horrible thing to you.:thumbdown:

I don't know why an unconditionally loving God would allow His children to suffer in the most unimaginable ways!

You're really awesome. You are very positive and uplifting!

I am glad you got away from places that make you feel uncomfortable.

I live in a town. But its close to a city. There are boys in my neighborhood now who seem as though they wish to instigate trouble with me. Maybe they want to fondle me too. I dunno. I try to go outside when they are in school. I don't know why guys want me only in a sexual manner for THEIR own pleasure. Why don't they ever want me for ME!?:crying::crying:

Yeah, I got some mace. I even started taking it with me to dialysis, even though they have a no-weapon policy, but this is purely for self-defense....

Queen_Regnant

I don't know why guys want me only in a sexual manner for THEIR own pleasure. Why don't they ever want me for ME!?:crying::crying:

I'm sure there are plenty of men out there that would love to love you for you! It's easy to focus on the negatives on life since we want nothing more then to be happy. Remember, even though we are scared and feel threatened, we also have to allow ourselves to remain open to accept the love of others! Trust your inner voice!

MotherWolff

Banned
I'm sure there are plenty of men out there that would love to love you for you! It's easy to focus on the negatives on life since we want nothing more then to be happy. Remember, even though we are scared and feel threatened, we also have to allow ourselves to remain open to accept the love of others! Trust your inner voice!

Hello there, Queen,:giggle:

I want the positiveness you have!

I just can't see any good men out there. They all seem to want ONE THING!:eek:mg:

Even my own brother! My favorite one. I think he wanted to sexually do something to me one time.

I remember vaguely, sitting at my mom's workplace waiting for her to finish. I caught him in the corner of my eye, smiling at me as he humped the wall, very enthusiastically.

Sometimes I think its because of biological factors as men due to them having lots and lots of testosterone. He was about 16 and he never had a girlfriend at that point. But he is married now. He has a thing for Asian women, like lots of American men. But most men have a horrible stigma towards black women, so lots of us get the short end of the stick, meaning we are either raped/molested or we find no male contact at all! Black men are far more likely to **** and marry a white woman than a black woman doing that with a white man. NO ONE LIKES BLACK WOMEN!:sad:

Queen_Regnant

I remember vaguely, sitting at my mom's workplace waiting for her to finish. I caught him in the corner of my eye, smiling at me as he humped the wall, very enthusiastically.

Sometimes I think its because of biological factors as men due to them having lots and lots of testosterone. He was about 16 and he never had a girlfriend at that point. But he is married now. He has a thing for Asian women, like lots of American men. But most men have a horrible stigma towards black women, so lots of us get the short end of the stick, meaning we are either raped/molested or we find no male contact at all! Black men are far more likely to **** and marry a white woman than a black woman doing that with a white man. NO ONE LIKES BLACK WOMEN!:sad:

If I saw that, I think I would more relate it to him just being a goofy 16 year old man.

One of my best friends has a thing for black women - He is a short white gentlemen with a wonderful heart.

I live in an area where there is only white people. I've actually never spoken to anyone of color in person before. I hold nothing against anyone and I believe this has made me extremely color blind... but then I also do not see genders or sexualities. My mind only sees the person within.

I know there is a lot of stereotypes for black men, but I feel they are just more highlighted then others. Every group has them but every group also has lovely attributes as well. A dashing black man in a suit is just as sexy as a white man in one, in my eyes.

Same with women. Also, don't let the media influence you to much. We as a people thrive on negativity and so that is what we are shown. There are plenty happy, successful loving black families.

MotherWolff

Banned
If I saw that, I think I would more relate it to him just being a goofy 16 year old man.

One of my best friends has a thing for black women - He is a short white gentlemen with a wonderful heart.

I live in an area where there is only white people. I've actually never spoken to anyone of color in person before. I hold nothing against anyone and I believe this has made me extremely color blind... but then I also do not see genders or sexualities. My mind only sees the person within.

I know there is a lot of stereotypes for black men, but I feel they are just more highlighted then others. Every group has them but every group also has lovely attributes as well. A dashing black man in a suit is just as sexy as a white man in one, in my eyes.

Same with women. Also, don't let the media influence you to much. We as a people thrive on negativity and so that is what we are shown. There
are plenty happy, successful loving black families.

No way! I don't want no white man ****ing me, EVER!

To be honest, I am starting to have the mind of a Black Nationalist/Afro-centric person.

If I have sex when I get married, it HAS to be a black man. A white man would **** up my blood line and seed. That is honestly how I feel.

But I fear black men just as much or any man.

I want a relationship with a black man, but a part of me wants to stay virgin forever.

Queen_Regnant

I was just giving an example that there are people out there who do love a black woman, hun.

You do what is comfortable and right for you in that aspect.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
No way! I don't want no white man ****ing me, EVER!

If I have sex when I get married, it HAS to be a black man.

Everyone is entitled to their own personal tastes. However,

A white man would **** up my blood line and seed.

This statement is straight-up racist, which is against the rules of this forum.

I understand that you do not realize it is racist. No one ever thinks of themselves as being racist or sexist. That's how it works.

Continue to express racism, however, and you will receive an infraction.

This is not up for debate or discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.