Women have it easy.

Thelema

LittleMissScareAll said:
Thelema said:
LittleMissScareAll said:
Thelema said:
If there is none then how can there be those 90 year old couples that are as much in love now as they were when they were young?

Because they're old and smart...most young people are idiots who only care about sex. At least that's what I understand from most dumb young people.

Loyalty doesn't have to do with being smart or dumb. Loyalty means being with someone no matter what until the end. It comes with real love. Anything else is a waste of our vital energy. I think all of our weak joys we indulge in just leave us with nothing in the end. Sex is only special when it is given to the deserving. People that have sex with anybody and everybody have given physical pleasure that lasts a few minutes above the spiritual connection two people can share. One of the most special things you can ever give someone is your virginity and I for one will save it until I find someone deserving of it and that appreciates what it means and not waste what I can only give once to one person. Gold isn't even that precious!

I agree about the virginity, but why is it that some people take it so lightly? Some people can have sex with just anyone and not care...even lose their virginity and not care who they lose it to... though now I am seriously considering just giving mine to a rock star or something...at least it'd be somebody I really like, but they can't really hurt me because I know I have no chance of having an actual relationship with them anyway.
But why do I feel like if I had had sex with these people they wouldn't have left me? I think for most people, they can only be "in love" with somebody who has sex with them every second of the day. Though I don't know about loyalty...most people are such worthless pieces of crap that even if you gave them all the sex they could possibly want, they'd probably still find somebody(or multiple people) to cheat on you with.... I wish I could take all the lying, cheating people in the world...and push them off a cliff. We'd all be so much better off without worthless pieces of shit like them.

If you want I could always ask my friend a question about sex if you can think of a good one to ask her. She has uhhh...lots of it.

I think the younger you lose it and the younger you start having sex the less you think of it. At one time I would have had sex with any girl I could but that was because every guy is told that is what you should do. Now I really don't see sex as anything so great unless its with someone you love. There are easier ways of meaningless gratification. I guess sex really is as special as you make it. Nobody can tell you when to do it or how much to do it or force you to do it if you don't want to.
There is really only one girl I want to give my virginity to but I don't know if I could resist if I was caught up in the moment with another girl to be perfectly honest.

How can love come from sex? I see lots of pretty girls every day but sex appeal plays no part in me liking them or not. Easy girls are used and abused by men until they find themselves hopeless drug addicts with 5 kids by 5 different men.

anybodyoutthere

:idea: in our society there are certain standards and expectations that people must meet. with girls its mostly there looks or body and with guys its there confidence or how they hold themselves. growing up with other guys i learnt that a shy girl with a nice body that has no confidence has no problems hooking up with guys due to the traditional(old fashioned) role that a male plays in that he is expected to take the lead. however just because she can get a screw or be srewed over by some guy doesnt mean shes any happeir or that her social phobia doesnt have an inpact on her life. If only there were chicks out there that were willing to target and take advantage of soacialphobic guys in an intimate sense that were, after a few drink "rootable". this is most unlikely as even the most independant take charge girls still list at the very least personality, attitude, and an abillity to hold there own as a requirement for potential dates/boyfreind. a requirement that may be hard to meet when your worst fear is other people, being judged by other people, socializing or for a lot of guys the opposite sex

LittleMissScareAll

anybodyoutthere said:
:?: if all the cheaters and liers were pushed off a cliff who would run the world
Me. 8) And there would be very few other people. Just the way there should be. :lol:

Thelema said:
If you want I could always ask my friend a question about sex if you can think of a good one to ask her. She has uhhh...lots of it.

I think the younger you lose it and the younger you start having sex the less you think of it. At one time I would have had sex with any girl I could but that was because every guy is told that is what you should do. Now I really don't see sex as anything so great unless its with someone you love. There are easier ways of meaningless gratification. I guess sex really is as special as you make it. Nobody can tell you when to do it or how much to do it or force you to do it if you don't want to.
There is really only one girl I want to give my virginity to but I don't know if I could resist if I was caught up in the moment with another girl to be perfectly honest.

How can love come from sex? I see lots of pretty girls every day but sex appeal plays no part in me liking them or not. Easy girls are used and abused by men until they find themselves hopeless drug addicts with 5 kids by 5 different men.
I'm sure I could find plenty of whores to ask about sex too...but whether they would tell the truth on their answer or not, who knows.

Well I guess that explains all the 12 year old kids having sex and not seeming to care.

I don't know how love can come from sex, but it seems to. I'm pretty sure if I had had sex with at least a couple of my past boyfriends, they probably would have stuck around alot longer than just a few short months.

If you've got questions about sex feel free to ask me, I'm definately not a whore, I've only slept with one person and we've been together almost 3 and a half years :D but I might be able to put your mind at ease about some stuff?

Danfalc

Banned
I think for some people specialy when there young and have hormones flying round there boides at 100mph lust is easy to confuse with love?

Thelema

I'm sure I could find plenty of whores to ask about sex too...but whether they would tell the truth on their answer or not, who knows.

Well I guess that explains all the 12 year old kids having sex and not seeming to care.

I don't know how love can come from sex, but it seems to. I'm pretty sure if I had had sex with at least a couple of my past boyfriends, they probably would have stuck around alot longer than just a few short months.

She isn't a whore...she's one of my closest friends and I have a lot of respect for her.

To be honest...yeah probably. But sex isn't what you were looking for so it wouldn't have made you happy anyway.

LittleMissMuffet

There is this show on tv called "That 70s Show"
...you probably know it.

I used to like it more than I do recently. But one thing about it that annoys me is how they are too eager to call one of the girls in it a 'whore', simply because she enjoys sex.

I think that this belief is completely hypocritical, since one of the main stars, who is male of course, sleeps with women all the time.

I think it is silly and completely unnecessary to put such a negative label on women who are easy going. And I think that this attitude is largely the result of cultural influence and a lack of enough appreciation of what sex and relationships are all about. ...that the tendency to punish and descriminate against women for being sexually open -which, by the way is ALL RELATIVE- is borne from a fearful, 'kill-or-be-killed' attitude towards sex.

And I also believe that in time, people will look back at the past and consider peoples' attitudes -like the readiness to label women as cheap or whores or sluts or whatever- and see this as really limited and ignorant.

BornAgain

i havent read any of the posts, but i agree that women have it easier. They are naturally more talkative, and they can use their looks to get by. Even if they dont look so great, they still have the talkative part, and that's pretty much the main thing. Usually (i would assume), people with SA also have depression. My point is, in our society, being sensitive or emotional is not very acceptable for men. Women, on the other hand, can talk about their feelings as much as they want, and because of that (i would assume) they probably are better at articulating their feelings. Lets put this into perspective:

If a women looks sad and someone goes up to them and asks them what is wrong, and they start tearing and eventually crying after explaining their turmoil, that's pretty much expected.

If a man looks sad and someone (suppose it's some random guy from his class or something) goes up to them and asks them what is wrong, and he starts to cry, then that would just be quite odd, especially if it's in public.

Ever see/hear a woman cry in public? Did you think much of it?

Ever see/hear a guy cry in public? Did you laugh, or a least kinda felt like laughing?

If any of these topics/arguments have already been discussed or if anyone has any disagreements of what i've said, please go ahead! I would actually like to see a different perspective of what I've discussed because I feel like i pretty much solved the argument! At least for the most part......

BornAgain said:
i havent read any of the posts, but i agree that women have it easier. They are naturally more talkative, and they can use their looks to get by. Even if they dont look so great, they still have the talkative part, and that's pretty much the main thing. Usually (i would assume), people with SA also have depression. My point is, in our society, being sensitive or emotional is not very acceptable for men. Women, on the other hand, can talk about their feelings as much as they want, and because of that (i would assume) they probably are better at articulating their feelings. Lets put this into perspective:

If a women looks sad and someone goes up to them and asks them what is wrong, and they start tearing and eventually crying after explaining their turmoil, that's pretty much expected.

If a man looks sad and someone (suppose it's some random guy from his class or something) goes up to them and asks them what is wrong, and he starts to cry, then that would just be quite odd, especially if it's in public.

Ever see/hear a woman cry in public? Did you think much of it?

Ever see/hear a guy cry in public? Did you laugh, or a least kinda felt like laughing?

If any of these topics/arguments have already been discussed or if anyone has any disagreements of what i've said, please go ahead! I would actually like to see a different perspective of what I've discussed because I feel like i pretty much solved the argument! At least for the most part......

Sorry but I definately don't think you solved the argument lol. This may be your perspective but I completely disagree. Women with SA are very unlikely to be talkative! I don't think women in general are more talkative either, I think they may be seen as being more talkative by stereotypes but I don't think it's actually true. Also, I think seeing a man or woman crying in the street is seen as being unacceptable, if a woman or a man starts crying in the street they are seen as being over emotional and needing to pull themselves together. Most people are intollerant of outbursts of emotion like that because they basically don't understand it. But then again there are plenty of people who would want to offer comfort to either a man or woman who are hurting because it is in their nature. Yes some people will always be biased one way or another but I don't think it's true on the whole.

Also, if a woman is expected to be able to articulate her feelings by people who believe stereotypes but is unable to because of sa they would be under more pressure. If someone puts a label on you and says 'you're a woman so you should be able to talk!' and you have SA then you're going to feel under pressure to live up to it.

I also disagree that women can get by just on their looks, it's very often not true for the women who don't wear mini skirts and low cut tops in an attempt to use their looks to get ahead. And very often women who are 'getting by on their looks' don't want to be and try hard to fight against it, because they want to get by on merit and talent instead of being seen as being nothing but sexual objects.

You may see getting by on looks as an advantage but for many women who do face that it is a disadvantage, they don't WANT to be seen as merely sexual objects by archaic males, they want to be appreciated for their abilities.

Basically there are two sides to every coin, and something you may see as an unfair advantage by not actually be an advantage to someone who is actually in that situation.

BornAgain

crazyfairyx said:
Sorry but I definately don't think you solved the argument lol. This may be your perspective but I completely disagree. Women with SA are very unlikely to be talkative! I don't think women in general are more talkative either, I think they may be seen as being more talkative by stereotypes but I don't think it's actually true. Also, I think seeing a man or woman crying in the street is seen as being unacceptable, if a woman or a man starts crying in the street they are seen as being over emotional and needing to pull themselves together. Most people are intollerant of outbursts of emotion like that because they basically don't understand it. But then again there are plenty of people who would want to offer comfort to either a man or woman who are hurting because it is in their nature. Yes some people will always be biased one way or another but I don't think it's true on the whole.

Also, if a woman is expected to be able to articulate her feelings by people who believe stereotypes but is unable to because of sa they would be under more pressure. If someone puts a label on you and says 'you're a woman so you should be able to talk!' and you have SA then you're going to feel under pressure to live up to it.

I also disagree that women can get by just on their looks, it's very often not true for the women who don't wear mini skirts and low cut tops in an attempt to use their looks to get ahead. And very often women who are 'getting by on their looks' don't want to be and try hard to fight against it, because they want to get by on merit and talent instead of being seen as being nothing but sexual objects.

You may see getting by on looks as an advantage but for many women who do face that it is a disadvantage, they don't WANT to be seen as merely sexual objects by archaic males, they want to be appreciated for their abilities.

Basically there are two sides to every coin, and something you may see as an unfair advantage by not actually be an advantage to someone who is actually in that situation.

Ok, first off, do you look anything like your avatar? Im just asking because that is like the sexiest cartoon ive ever seen!

Alright, lets talk here! Of course women with SA are likely to not be very talkative, its SA! And there are studies that show that women are more talkative, so your wrong there. Plus, its just completely obvious! I worked in a pizza place with 3 women, and 2 other men. The women are constantly talking, and the men every once in a while. I know this is just one piece of evidence, but this is generally how women act. Its not just a stereotype, and most stereotypes of people are either true, or exagerated.

When i was talking about a man or a woman crying on the street, I meant to say they were already with someone, not that they were just alone crying. So in THAT case, then it would be more appropriate to see a women cry. You just dont see men crying in public, its just not acceptable!

Again, women being talkative is no stereotype, and people wouldnt be "amazed" to see a shy or quiet woman. Like I said, by nature, women are generally more social. I would think this is because they connect more emotionally with people, but I dont know the scientific explanation for this. If an woman with SA believes that being talkative is just a "title" and they feel pressure to live up to it, then that's their problem. Women without SA don't feel they have to live up to anything in that respect, it's just natural. And that's the same way that a woman with SA is shy or quiet, it's natural for her.

Wow, you're a feminist, huh? Many women get by on just their looks, and it has nothing to do with being "sexual objects". Ok, lets put this into perspective. A rose is beautiful. A kitten is cute. A baby girl is pretty. Does that mean you want to engage in sexual activity with any of those things? My point is just because something is beautiful, say like some women, doesnt mean that its beautiful just because of whatever kind of sexual fantasies you have about it. Women just have natural beauty, like many other things in nature. It's also very true that some attractive women dont want to be treated special because of their looks, and thats alright. The same goes to men though, attractive men do have it generally easier than fat bald ugly men.

"Archaic males"? If there are two sides of every coin, then in your opinion, what is an archaic women? What does she look like? How does she act? The appearance or sexual attractiveness of a women isnt all that she needs to excell, she needs to have a good personality as well. If there is a really hot women, but she's a bitch, then most men would be turned off by that.

Before you go on and try to counter-argue anything ive said, please take this into consideration. I've noticed that your from the UK, two very different societies. I dont know about the social norms there, as you dont know about them here, so there may be some differences in the way women and men act. They may be huge, or tiny, who knows, not me!

So yeah to anyone, including you fairy, who has any counter-arguments then please go ahead! I still feel ive answered the question for everyone!

LittleMissScareAll

Thelema said:

She isn't a whore...she's one of my closest friends and I have a lot of respect for her.

To be honest...yeah probably. But sex isn't what you were looking for so it wouldn't have made you happy anyway.

I didn't mean your friend was a whore(though I didn't know for sure--you just said she had alot of sex, you didn't say if it was with one person or lots of multiple people or whatever), but I know of alot of whores...
And I know people who have had sex with just 1 or a few people I could probably ask..........

Sex isn't what I was looking for, but I'd still be happy if I were with the person I really cared the most for, sex or not. So I should have just done it.

BornAgain said:
Alright, lets talk here! Of course women with SA are likely to not be very talkative, its SA! And there are studies that show that women are more talkative, so your wrong there. Plus, its just completely obvious! I worked in a pizza place with 3 women, and 2 other men. The women are constantly talking, and the men every once in a while. I know this is just one piece of evidence, but this is generally how women act. Its not just a stereotype, and most stereotypes of people are either true, or exagerated.

When i was talking about a man or a woman crying on the street, I meant to say they were already with someone, not that they were just alone crying. So in THAT case, then it would be more appropriate to see a women cry. You just dont see men crying in public, its just not acceptable!

Again, women being talkative is no stereotype, and people wouldnt be "amazed" to see a shy or quiet woman. Like I said, by nature, women are generally more social. I would think this is because they connect more emotionally with people, but I dont know the scientific explanation for this. If an woman with SA believes that being talkative is just a "title" and they feel pressure to live up to it, then that's their problem. Women without SA don't feel they have to live up to anything in that respect, it's just natural. And that's the same way that a woman with SA is shy or quiet, it's natural for her.

Wow, you're a feminist, huh? Many women get by on just their looks, and it has nothing to do with being "sexual objects". Ok, lets put this into perspective. A rose is beautiful. A kitten is cute. A baby girl is pretty. Does that mean you want to engage in sexual activity with any of those things? My point is just because something is beautiful, say like some women, doesnt mean that its beautiful just because of whatever kind of sexual fantasies you have about it. Women just have natural beauty, like many other things in nature. It's also very true that some attractive women dont want to be treated special because of their looks, and thats alright. The same goes to men though, attractive men do have it generally easier than fat bald ugly men.

"Archaic males"? If there are two sides of every coin, then in your opinion, what is an archaic women? What does she look like? How does she act? The appearance or sexual attractiveness of a women isnt all that she needs to excell, she needs to have a good personality as well. If there is a really hot women, but she's a bitch, then most men would be turned off by that.

Before you go on and try to counter-argue anything ive said, please take this into consideration. I've noticed that your from the UK, two very different societies. I dont know about the social norms there, as you dont know about them here, so there may be some differences in the way women and men act. They may be huge, or tiny, who knows, not me!

So yeah to anyone, including you fairy, who has any counter-arguments then please go ahead! I still feel ive answered the question for everyone!

It's not "OBVIOUS" that women are more talkative than men... Sure, some women are more talkative, but I've known men who talk so much, women couldn't get a word in for them. I knew a guy once who used to call me and he wouldn't even shut up for 2 damn seconds so I could tell him I needed to get off the phone! He just went on & on about stuff I really didn't care about/didn't want to hear about. I've never heard a woman talk as much as he talked.
I don't see anything wrong with a man crying in public. Everybody cries. I don't care who you are or how "tough" you claim to be. I'm a female and I try not to ever cry in public, but I have before, and I cry alot when I'm alone.
It makes no sense for you to claim that women are "more social"... almost every guy I've known has been social/outgoing. It's damn near impossible to find one who isn't...with the exception of people with SP...and even the guys I've known with SP, alot of them are more social than I am. My ex said he had SP, but anytime we were out somewhere he'd talk to people when it wasn't necessary for him to talk--he just done it anyway. And how come all the guys I've ever known have asked me "Why are you so quiet?" --even the SP ones... or "You don't talk enough"....some guys even say I'm so quiet, I make them uncomfortable. Dumb guys, but still....all guys have something to say about my quietness. None of the female friends I've had have ever asked me why I'm so quiet, that I can recall....and I always remember things like that because it bugs me when people ask stupid questions like that.

BornAgain

BornAgain said:
ittleMissScareAll
BornAgain said:

It's not "OBVIOUS" that women are more talkative than men... Sure, some women are more talkative, but I've known men who talk so much, women couldn't get a word in for them. I knew a guy once who used to call me and he wouldn't even shut up for 2 damn seconds so I could tell him I needed to get off the phone! He just went on & on about stuff I really didn't care about/didn't want to hear about. I've never heard a woman talk as much as he talked.
I don't see anything wrong with a man crying in public. Everybody cries. I don't care who you are or how "tough" you claim to be. I'm a female and I try not to ever cry in public, but I have before, and I cry alot when I'm alone.
It makes no sense for you to claim that women are "more social"... almost every guy I've known has been social/outgoing. It's damn near impossible to find one who isn't...with the exception of people with SP...and even the guys I've known with SP, alot of them are more social than I am. My ex said he had SP, but anytime we were out somewhere he'd talk to people when it wasn't necessary for him to talk--he just done it anyway. And how come all the guys I've ever known have asked me "Why are you so quiet?" --even the SP ones... or "You don't talk enough"....some guys even say I'm so quiet, I make them uncomfortable. Dumb guys, but still....all guys have something to say about my quietness. None of the female friends I've had have ever asked me why I'm so quiet, that I can recall....and I always remember things like that because it bugs me when people ask stupid questions like that.[/quote:9051c4b608]

Of course there are men who talk alot, that's just obvious. Did i ever say only women are social all the time and men are always quiet? I think not! When men are together, sitting on the couch, eating pizza, watching football, theres not much chatting going on except for whats on the game. Sometimes are more talkative to women then they are to men, because they know women like to talk.

Most people would find it weird to see a man/boy/teenage boy crying with his friends, i dont know about you. It has nothing to do with sensitivity or toughness or anyhting like that, it just doesnt happen, men arent supposed to be shown crying, that's it! It's also not about seeing anything wrong with a human being of any gender to cry, that is just not the point.

Women are naturally more talkative, that doesnt neccessarily mean outgoing or social. If you listen to a female-female conversation vs a male-male one, there will definitely be more word exchange betweed the girls, and also they will probably be talking faster, which partially accounts for the more words.

Like i said, of course there are very talkative males, that's also something thats obvious. Maybe your ex with SP talked to people when not necessary so in order to learn how to overcome it by facing his fears. Like I've said plenty times before, it is natural for a woman to be talkative, just like its natarual for a woman with SP to be silent. And i also said there's nothing amazing about a silent woman, it's nothing even worth noting. Maybe you were making those guys feel uncomfortable, i mean you have to talk at least a little, but thats a whole different story. Your girl friends most likely dont comment on your quietness because they are more emotionally bonded with you than a guy would be, and they know that saying anything about it would just make you upset. That point just further strengthens my argument that women are naturally more social due to the fact that their bonds are more emotional than a man to man bond. And of course there are exceptions, like with everything else. Also, I dont know if your from the UK or not, so that could make ah huge difference.