women have all the rights...

SickJoke

J_brown shove that ****in gay advise up your ass... you wanna get people hooked on drugs huh? Your an animal jbrown

Joseph did you hack j_brown's account? :eek:

Haha, wait a sec. Joseph, aka lonelyloser/optimistman = j_brown? :confused: :D

Last edited:

j_brown2

Banned
Jbrown your the most annoying poster on here, your advice is wortless and most of the time you just talk about your goddamn self, your a selfish ho, you never compliment or help anyone, get of here... wtf your doing on here,this is not a psycho forum

SickJoke

Hmmm I look at the pic of your avator and at your posts and I can connect it with something

Going back through your posts, I think you might also be no1 and no12. This thread was a big indicator http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/abusive-tactics-or-are-they-actually-helpful-16698/

sdgOptimistman said:
I don't ****ing get it man!!!!!!!!!! It WORKS IF THE CHILD IS ACTING SPOILED OR HASN'T GONE THROUGH ANYTHING!!! God damnit!!!!!! What the **** is your ****ing problem? I don't ****ing get you at all!!!!? I've been down the same damn man! I USED to be lame! I USED to have no ability to charm a female. But you know why that stopped? Cause someone went to me threw me up against the wall and be the shit out of me for BEING A PUSSY! And they called me a pussy after wipping my ass!!!!! Do you know who this---- It was a family member that loved me and loved me enough to tell me that I am sorry and useless to this world by sitting up in my room playing videogames and sulking to myself!! I say things not to harm you losers- I say them to ****ING help you!

Is that what happened to you? Are you dealing with that inner conflict by creating different online personalities and arguing with yourself?

SickJoke

That's right. When optimistman was trolling psychforums, he posted some rap lyrics and asked an Irish moderator if you knew of any clubs in Atlanta.

Hey nervous you know any clubs in Tokyo? Guess you'll assume that I live in Tokyo now :D

Optimistman = lonelyloser = j_brown = no1 = many other names. I'm 99% sure of it.

j_brown2

Banned
Iam the guy who fell of stage as of lately, the guy who played johnny cash and you know in gladiator. Iam so down, Iam embarassed, I tried to hide,

SickJoke

Iam the guy who fell of stage as of lately, the guy who played johnny cash and you know in gladiator. Iam so down, Iam embarassed, I tried to hide,

HAHAHA :D

That would be awesome if you really were Joaquin Phoenix. But anyway, am I right about that post by sdgOptimistman?

Nervous

Hey nervous you know any clubs in Tokyo? Guess you'll assume that I live in Tokyo now :D

Optimistman = lonelyloser = j_brown = no1 = many other names. I'm 99% sure of it.

Good point. Ultimately, only the mods can figure out if they're one and the same by looking at the location of their IP addresses. Joseph aka lonelyloser's ISP is Telstra in Australia.

Whoever j_brown is, he's definitely acting kind of funny and should be given a temp ban and hopefully he'll cool down. But that's up to the mods.

SickJoke

Good point. Ultimately, only the mods can figure out if they're one and the same by looking at the location of their IP addresses. Joseph aka lonelyloser's ISP is Telstra in Australia.

Whoever j_brown is, he's definitely acting kind of funny and should be given a temp ban and hopefully he'll cool down. But that's up to the mods.

It's possible to hide/change your IP address and give the appearance of a different location.

j_brown2

Banned
Yea? I wanna become a hip hop artist but it's so hard man, I just can't act like a cool hip hop artist, my flow is weak, my style is shit, **** man... I got a secret thing going on with sean combs or p diddy as you might know him, if that won't be a hit I might go back to acting

SickJoke

Yea? I wanna become a hip hop artist but it's so hard man, I just can't act like a cool hip hop artist, my flow is weak, my style is shit, **** man... I got a secret thing going on with sean combs or p diddy as you might know him, if that won't be a hit I might go back to acting

Yeah, yeah, very funny :rolleyes: Until you take a pic of yourself with a sign saying lonelyloser or j_brown, don't bother claiming to be a celebrity :D

j_brown2

Banned
You want me to take a pic of myself? Are you nuts? When that goes to the media I can kiss my rap career goodbye, which is already in deep shit, only sean combs can help me save it