Wish me luck.

Rise Against

I am going to ask a girl i've recently made friends with to go snowboarding with me an a friend, next weekend. Ive never had a girlfriend before, but hopefully things change soon:cool:. I've made so much progress in my SAD, its unbelievable... i feel like a new person, a happy person.

j_brown2

Banned
snowboarding is a good choice as a start, then if you click with her or get something going you might wanna go swimming in a pool with her later. Jokin. Good luck

Last edited:

SickJoke

Pshhh you don't need luck man, listen to Nike: just do it! You have what it takes, enjoy yourself :D

Rise Against

Im just not sure how im going to ask her yet... Should i ask her one on one, or should i ask her the same time i ask my friend? It would be a whole hell of a lot less awkward if i asked her the same time i ask my friend but it wouldn't be as "personal". IDK, i haven't done this before, any advise?

DaaaBulls

Just do it when ever you feel comfortable. It isn't the asking her that is going to win her over, it's whether you guys click or not once you guys hang out. If you guys don't match then the asking part is moot anyways. If you guys do click it is also moot.

ask her out however you want and unless you know for sure that she is into you, you mustt make it clear at some point that you like her

Rise Against

I think that i will ask her casually when i ask my other friend. I just want to go as friends the first time, until i am a little more comfortable. Is this a good idea or would that screw everything up?

j_brown2

Banned
i would ask her the same time as the friend. If you dont know her that much it would be a bit weird maybe if you asked her straight wanna go boarding with me. i duno really, but i guess that way she more likely gona say yes and not feel uncomfortable, and you got a chance to get to know her better than and have no pressure, no expectations, just do your best than. than maybe with time if you see you 2 get along get a bit more personal and so on, thats my strategy always been.

RND_CHR

Dude, when you're hanging out with her, just be like, "me and my friend are snowboard, you can come if you want to." That way it doesn't seem like your plans are dependent on her.

mismeek

i agree with RND but just say it with more politeness..lol

take it slow!! GOOD LUCK .. omg I'm so excited!! I feel like its me thats about to ask someone out!! XD Dont forget to tell us how it when!!