Will you comment on my singing voice?

Phoenixx

Okay so I had to look up the original song you covered since I was curious (never heard the song before) and then compared the two. Seriously great job. I really liked it. :)

Remus

Staff member
Either here or there. It can be good or bad, both would be useful to help me judge it.

I was in the music industry in my youth, so I have a bit of a background in this. You have a good natural voice, I think you could get more potential with a singing teacher to improve and hone your voice and teach many techniques. :)

A Many Splendored Thing

Thanks everyone.:)
I was in the music industry in my youth, so I have a bit of a background in this. You have a good natural voice, I think you could get more potential with a singing teacher to improve and hone your voice and teach many techniques. :)

I took choir for 2 years in high school, where I honed my voice a bit. They even had a voice teacher for us, but we didn't get to see her much.

This was just a slow and deliberate version of the song. It's not what I would consider good enough, because it needs that extra little bit of emotion, plus it's not exactly perfect.

That little bit extra takes an exponential amount of time though.::(: