wigi board

FOR REAL

Banned
has anyone tried this wigi board thing? and what is your experience.

ive never tried it, i have enough trouble dealing with real stuff, withoot aw that carry on:eek: (plus you need a glass and mine is never empty)

Damaged

My mum used to tell me stories of her and her mates playing it, but i dont believe them :p
I used it for my media studies project where we had to make a horror trailer and nothing at all happened.

Ha, once my friend tried to make a ouija board out of an old pizza box. That's my only experience with it, and it didn't really work, lol.

market.garden

I heard ouija boards historically have nothing at all to do with spirits/ghosts or contacting them, and the whole spooky myth surrounding them has just been a result of its popularization. I heard that on QI - and as a general rule of thumb, Stephen Fry is always right :D

Emily_G

I've heard lots of stories about them, don't believe them to be true. I've never played one and never will.

i tried it once it told me hitler lived in my pillow and i had to set my house on fire and if i didnt my aunt mable would force feed me lasagna made of wood shavings

AimeeSP

Read so many scary stories about it i've had nightmares! :eek: but i still reeaaally wanna try it! :D without getting possessed if thats possible?

johnny 85

Read so many scary stories about it i've had nightmares! :eek: but i still reeaaally wanna try it! :D without getting possessed if thats possible?

i wood nt advice people from this forum to try it, since were extremely vulnerable , mentally ! so were easy targets .

mrb

ok years ago my mates gf done that with a group of her freinds , she told me all about it , and for once im serious here i do muck about on here but its true , they got in contact with someone from the other side , and the glass was moving it went on for a few min people asking questions to the dead person ect the glass was moving to answer the questions slowly but moving , then someone who was in the room said out loud he was sitting in a chair about 3 feet from the other people doing the board , what a load of crap someones moving that glass and laughed , all of a sudden he was slammed up against the wall by a unknown force , out of the chair and againist the wall , my mates gf screamed and turned the light on , they all were pretty shook up , and that people is a true story , and there are a lot of people there i know who say its true , and they wouldnt just make it up , so be carefull what you mess with .....