Why is my life such a mess

Fighter86

I know this thread is pretty old, but I just want to say cut these people out of your life if possible. I did it to some relatives of such nature and never looked back. They are just not worth your time and augish over.

cowboyup

Sounds like she lacks empathy for your situation. Sorry but that is very ignorant of her to treat you that way.

What do you think her reaction would be if you just told her about your SA? Assuming she does not know. If she does know, that's very ignorant of her, in that case!

I have had my share of that as well, so I can relate. Luckily, the very few people I let into my world are understanding, and I live far away from the majority of my relatives who are like your aunt.

MrSunday

"E=Srijita52;475204]Just attended another family get together,can't believe my aunt was actually making fun about me having no social life....
like,"Why can't you be more normal?!!"dammn her. Feelin so pi***d off right now.I hate my life,why its such a mess![/QUOTE]

No, hate her. Don't hate your life because of that stupid mad cow. Your aunt is a total bitch.

Sacrament

Just attended another family get together,can't believe my aunt was actually making fun about me having no social life....
like,"Why can't you be more normal?!!"dammn her. Feelin so pi***d off right now.I hate my life,why its such a mess!

You probably should have said "I'm starting to think you're the one who isn't normal, otherwise you wouldn't be sitting there judging others for no other reason than to feel better about yourself".

Sacrament

"E=Srijita52;475204]Just attended another family get together,can't believe my aunt was actually making fun about me having no social life....
like,"Why can't you be more normal?!!"dammn her. Feelin so pi***d off right now.I hate my life,why its such a mess!

No, hate her. Don't hate your life because of that stupid mad cow. Your aunt is a total bitch.

Wrong. Hating will only make it worse for you, because it messes with your state of mind. Just pay no mind to that crap and always have an answer ready to go.

MrSunday

Wrong. Hating will only make it worse for you, because it messes with your state of mind. Just pay no mind to that crap and always have an answer ready to go.

I think there is a difference between hatred and a grudge. I hate some people like war criminals, but I do not hold a grudge against them.

I could be wrong... :/

Gaucho

wow I'm sorry. i really can imagine how that must feel. i always try to avoid family meetings because of this. they don't know how my social life is, but i have never something interesting to tell them. i think they pitty me.

Predacon

I have relatives like that uncles mostly, whenever they say anything I just grin and bear it. Telling them off would serve no purpose, I'd see them again eventually and things would only be more awkward.

Srijita52

Sounds like she lacks empathy for your situation. Sorry but that is very ignorant of her to treat you that way.

What do you think her reaction would be if you just told her about your SA? Assuming she does not know. If she does know, that's very ignorant of her, in that case!

I have had my share of that as well, so I can relate. Luckily, the very few people I let into my world are understanding, and I live far away from the majority of my relatives who are like your aunt.
Yeah, she does know since I've told her many times about it. I'm glad you have people around you who understand. :)

Srijita52

wow I'm sorry. i really can imagine how that must feel. i always try to avoid family meetings because of this. they don't know how my social life is, but i have never something interesting to tell them. i think they pitty me.

Yeah, same here. I'm sorry you have to go through this too.

string3r

Typical normal people.

"YOUR LIFE ISN'T PERFECT LIKE MINE SO I'M GOING TO JUDGE YOU FOR IT"

Seriously, **** these people. I'm sorry she said that to you Srijita, your Aunt obviously has no empathy or respect for anyone but herself. Just forget she even exists.