Why does this bother me so much?

Daniel089

I was just heading home on the bus nearly half an hour ago when I saw the prettiest face ever sitting in front of me. I just couldnt get my eyes off of her. I was about to sit next to her and ask her this: "What's wrong, you look worried and sad. Never saw anyone so beautiful before, and when I see a sad face like yours, it's like millions shouting before their death."
I even forgot to push the get off button... I was so angry that I was a coward and couldn't sit next to her and talk with her. Maybe this will be one of the biggest mistakes of my life...

Lamb

I was just heading home on the bus nearly half an hour ago when I saw the prettiest face ever sitting in front of me. I just couldnt get my eyes off of her. I was about to sit next to her and ask her this: "What's wrong, you look worried and sad. Never saw anyone so beautiful before, and when I see a sad face like yours, it's like millions shouting before their death."
I even forgot to push the get off button... I was so angry that I was a coward and couldn't sit next to her and talk with her. Maybe this will be one of the biggest mistakes of my life...

Or you could take the bus at the same time during the week in hopes of running into her again. That would be pretty sweet, imo.