why do guys suck so much?!

exquisite

Wow exquisite it seems we both have serious relationship problems. I have a few thoughts but I am reluctant to give you any advice since I think you have more experience than I do. It does seem very painful, but I think its largely your SA talking, and not the guy. He doesnt seem much worst than most women Ive met (both friends and lovers).

:) hehe, so now you understand why i was so harsh on your post about the girl from halloween..i have my own biased opinion. trust me, i need all the advice i can get, since, believe it or not, i'm not the least bit what you'd call experienced..i come from a pretty conservative family & i always used to tell myself that it wasn't proper for a young girl my age to date boys...& now that i'm in college, i think those constant thoughts from my adolescence became a constant fear of intimacy.. lately, i've been driving myself crazy [even crazier than before :D ], trying to figure out just what exactly is wrong with me. ha, you fear not having intimacy, i fear intimacy in general. ahhh life is a ironic little bitch, aint it? ::p:

:) hehe, so now you understand why i was so harsh on your post about the girl from halloween..i have my own biased opinion. trust me, i need all the advice i can get, since, believe it or not, i'm not the least bit what you'd call experienced..i come from a pretty conservative family & i always used to tell myself that it wasn't proper for a young girl my age to date boys...& now that i'm in college, i think those constant thoughts from my adolescence became a constant fear of intimacy.. lately, i've been driving myself crazy [even crazier than before :D ], trying to figure out just what exactly is wrong with me. ha, you fear not having intimacy, i fear intimacy in general. ahhh life is a ironic little bitch, aint it? ::p:

Well yes I figured you were after me to moralize me into an emasculated automon of the feminist legions, but now I see it was just your sa talking. You are right life is ironic and it's a real bitch.

exquisite

Well yes I figured you were after me to moralize me into an emasculated automon of the feminist legions, but now I see it was just your sa talking. You are right life is ironic and it's a real bitch.

Phobo, youre awesome. seriously, because, especially with i've been going through lately, i've been hating on guys & talking about what a typical pig each & every single guy is...& yet, after reading your posts, i realized that it isnt every guy, that girls aren't perfect either, that chicks can be the ones that are a-holes too... i shouldve called this post "why do people suck so much"... guess some of us are just the magnets to the a-holes, for both sexes..

Phobo, youre awesome. seriously, because, especially with i've been going through lately, i've been hating on guys & talking about what a typical pig each & every single guy is...& yet, after reading your posts, i realized that it isnt every guy, that girls aren't perfect either, that chicks can be the ones that are a-holes too... i shouldve called this post "why do people suck so much"... guess some of us are just the magnets to the a-holes, for both sexes..

OK, now I really don't understand girls !!! After reading some of Phobo's posts, he sounds like a wannabe player. The kind you, as a good girl, clearly doesn't like !?!? He talks about all his "cool" friends that get BJ from random chicks and ALL he wants is to be "cool" like that.

Last edited:

exquisite

OK, now I really don't understand girls !!! After reading some of Phobo's posts, he sounds like a wannabe player. The kind you, as a good girl, clearly doesn't like !?!? He talks about all his "cool" friends that get BJ from random chicks and ALL he wants is to be "cool" like that.

ok, lets be honest, who doesnt want some fun once in a while?...but from many of his posts, he talks about how afraid he is that women will hurt him. frankly, thats what ive decided. be a player or get played. ive been played so many times, its just not worth it anymore. i hate players, yes. but i guess thats how you survive..since i cant really find the good guys around here.. well, whats weird is that ik so many great guys, but theyre my friends...theyre like my brothers. i cant even picture myself being with them. its weird, i fall for the people that dont like me [or at least dont actually care to stick around], & i dont like the people that actually care.. dumb dumb.

ok, lets be honest, who doesnt want some fun once in a while?...but from many of his posts, he talks about how afraid he is that women will hurt him. frankly, thats what ive decided. be a player or get played. ive been played so many times, its just not worth it anymore. i hate players, yes. but i guess thats how you survive..since i cant really find the good guys around here.. well, whats weird is that ik so many great guys, but theyre my friends...theyre like my brothers. i cant even picture myself being with them. its weird, i fall for the people that dont like me [or at least dont actually care to stick around], & i dont like the people that actually care.. dumb dumb.

I'm talking about a player like this :

"A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretending to care about them, when in reality they are only interested in sex. -Urbandictionary.com

He JUST wants his p*ssy count to go up, at ANY cost, at least it sounds like that.

Last edited:

exquisite

I'm talking about a player like this :

"A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretending to care about them, when in reality they are only interested in sex. -Urbandictionary.com

ahaha is it sad that when i read that, i immediately thought about my ex, the guy this post was actually about? idk, i dont really know phobo, so i can only judge from his posts. it seems like some people jsut associate sex with caring [i disagree completely, but thats beside the point].. but not everyones like that, so something mustve triggered that, whether its pain & getting hurt, or a traumatic event, idk. but can you disagree, that only guys arent the ones who do the hurting?

<Did my "research" a little bit better this time>

I'm not sure we read the same posts :) I liked agoraphobickatie's reaction better ;) http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/experience-at-club-fail-with-2-girls-in-a-row-21185/page-7/#post208821

I also "like" this post : http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/how-to-get-girls-no-really-21012/page-3/#post205324

Pay attention to "I do enjoy manipulating women into sex"... sounds a lot like your ex. I'm just trying to understand your point of view, NOT to pick a fight with you or Phobo. How come your reaction isn't the same as agoraphobickatie's (first link) or PennyLane's (second link), considering everything you went through, even multiple times ?

Last edited: