Why am I the only one he/she doesn't like?

God_help_Us

Do you ever find yourself wondering that? I sometimes find myself in the dog house with people for no reason. Meaning, they seem to despise me out of nowhere, and I can't figure out why. When I ask others for advice, people just say "oh, they're probably like that to everybody." but it sure doesn't seem like. Can you relate?

Oh, and sorry if this is out of place. I couldn't think of where else to put it.

God_help_Us

Never thought of that.... probably because I myself couldn't hate somebody for something so petty, but I gotta remind myself how rotten people are.

U

userremoved

Yeah if someone doesn't like you, and you haven't done anything to give them a valid reason to feel that way then thats their problem. There was a time when I wanted to be friends with everyone I met and I was miserable because of it.

gazelle

It's because the world outside you is a reflection of the world inside you.We SA sufferers are seldom satisfied with ourselves and shouldn't expect other poeple to like us when we don't. I can relate to you I've been in this situation before too but when I feel satisfied about myself I've noticed how poeple change.The key is to feel good about yourself.

God_help_Us

Thanks, John Nash. That's where I'm coming to now-just accept it, focus on the people who seem to like me, and let the haters hate me, because there's nothing I can do that will change there mind, and they're not ever going to give me a reason they treat me so awfully, if they have a reason at all. And that's how I have to get through this bizarro world.

da_illest101

haters-gonna-hate.gif

Richey

lol!

Never thought of that.... probably because I myself couldn't hate somebody for something so petty, but I gotta remind myself how rotten people are.

^this sums it up for me ...

i recall a girl at work literally ignored me and wouldnt say hi or goodbye or anything after i mumbled a few times, where as i don't care if other people are quiet or loud or mumbly or coherent, i suppose i have more tolerance ...the reason people mumble is because they are tired or would rather be somewhere else which is normal just like if you feel energised then talking loud and coherently is fine, you dont always have to be loud and fake! what i mean is people dont have to pretend they are always energised/arrogant/loud/wanting to be heard all the time. i much rather people just feeling up or down in the moment, it doesnt bother me so why other people are rotten about it is because they really don't understand life or people in an empathetic sense.

i really don't know ..but i find where i work people judge other co-workers behind their backs, something i never get involved in ...if they have nothing better to talk about then its their problem to spend their time moaning about meaningless toss

Last edited:

lunarla

It doesn't really bother me all that much, because chances are I don't really like them either/wouldn't freely spend my time around them. I haven't really experienced it where someone disliked onlyyyy me, she was like that with a lot of people. She's like the spawn of the devil/everything I dislike about lots of girls. At one moment she'll be reaaaally nice (fakely) and then the next day she'd be glaring at me from across the room (no joke, lol). I thought it was kind of funny to be honest. She's the kind of person that will only be nice if it's convenient for her. I don't take any of it as personal, I just attribute it to her being a bitch.