Why am I such a bottomless pit??

Apple Strudel

My goal is to go back to school to obtain some skills and qualifications and i'm intending to complete those before 25 and maybe after that I would be working and saving and probably go for a degree...but..what's next again?? Oh and I would be aiming to be some high flyer corporate crunching numbers away on a calculator and getting highly paid and maybe look for immigration to other country and then get a house, car, etc.blah blah...

My god, is life a never ending pursuit for materials for me??? why the heck can't I just breathe and slow down and just take a break or two staying at home and just wasting my life away???

But it's not possible because my parents are getting old and I don't have anyone to be dependent on. People dislike me and my relatives and so-called friends are not reliable.

I have no choice but to become a bottomless pit to face the world...or be ridiculed for my lackluster attitude towards what society wants.

I feel so tired...really.

losttroy

Your avatar is making me soooooo hungry. Need some brekkie. You, however, need a vacation, Strudel. Can't you take one? You sound like you're about ready for a burnout, so R.E.L.A.X. Take a bubble bath, and eat some chocolate.

And you do have someone else to depend on....you.:) Okay, going for brekkie now!!!!

My goal is to go back to school to obtain some skills and qualifications and i'm intending to complete those before 25 and maybe after that I would be working and saving and probably go for a degree...but..what's next again?? Oh and I would be aiming to be some high flyer corporate crunching numbers away on a calculator and getting highly paid and maybe look for immigration to other country and then get a house, car, etc.blah blah...

My god, is life a never ending pursuit for materials for me??? why the heck can't I just breathe and slow down and just take a break or two staying at home and just wasting my life away???

But it's not possible because my parents are getting old and I don't have anyone to be dependent on. People dislike me and my relatives and so-called friends are not reliable.

I have no choice but to become a bottomless pit to face the world...or be ridiculed for my lackluster attitude towards what society wants.

I feel so tired...really.

I was in your situation. Trying to soldier on (sometimes literally) almost killed me (also literally). You can't live the expectations of others. It might just kill you... or at least that was my experience.

206Raider

Sometimes I think of life and think there is so much to be done, but will I be anymore happy doing these things? The obvious answer is yes but I'm not so sure. My biggest fear is dying a lonely old man or something, I don't think that will be me but it will be if I don't try to change my ways and go out and try. But, I know how you feel.

Kat

Don’t mind losttroy ogling your avatar he is a bottomless pit when it comes to food he can eat an entire elephant in a day and not put on any weight and still be hungry! :eek:

I know how you are feeling I’m in a similar situation myself. It sucks that we just have to grin and bear it.

Last edited: