whos seen the new star trek film just seen it tonight wow amazing im so speechless

I wont give anything away for those who havent seen it but I suggest you go...I went to see ot in 3D and was on the edge of my seat the whole time...I am not normally a sci fi girl apart from doctor who and stargate and maybe a bit of voyager but wow I was so impressed and altho cant remember his name (the guy who plays sherlock) was a baddie think he was my favourite in thenfilm...his acting is amazing gave me chills...i dont usually care for bad guys just want them dead but he acted really well and got so many reactions from me I was angry ifelt sorry for him..and more. It was such an amazing movie 10/10.

Phoenixx

I just saw this movie yesterday. I have to admit, I was not blown away by it at all, but then again I am not a Trekkie, I was never into Star Trek, and I didn't see it in 3D. I absolutely loved seeing Benedict Cumberbatch play Kahn though. (yes, the "baddie) I've never seen his stuff before, so his acting, and even his voice, was a very pleasant surprise to me.

His face, his voice, his acting, the way he moved was all amazing. Absolutely blown away I I am love him as sherlock andnlove that tv series...he is a true actor, some parts of the film hes character really made me feel uncomfortable but I think thats how he was trying to put it across e.g playing mind games etc...yeah debate as if he was a baddie I was unsure but he is really my favourite actor at the moment...

MikeyC

I'm hardly a Trekkie but I enjoyed the movie.

There was far too much emotion in it, though. Less crying, more phasers!