Whos Australian on this site, Where are you from?

crankitup

I live near Port Douglas which is near Cairns, way up north.

It's not a bad spot, just wish it wasn't so hot and humid in summer.

Where are all you Aussies on this site from?

f_IMG0001m_33e40a4.jpg

SilentStranger

Welcome to SPW. I am from Oz.

Have a look at the posts in the Australian section. There are few ozzies here, although I only talk to 1 or two.

Port Douglas hah? That photo looks nice. Don't tell me that's your backyard. I have never been up that way. In fact I have never been north of Brissy.

-SS

crankitup

SilentStranger said:
Welcome to SPW. I am from Oz.

Have a look at the posts in the Australian section. There are few ozzies here, although I only talk to 1 or two.

Port Douglas hah? That photo looks nice. Don't tell me that's your backyard. I have never been up that way. In fact I have never been north of Brissy.

-SS

Actually it's my front yard. I think I am very lucky to live in such a peaceful place, although it doesn't help for exposure therapy. I'm thinking about moving because I'm 23 now and I want my own place again.

Gees it would be nice if I found some people from cairns on here. Though I'm not counting on it.

crankitup

Wowy quite a few southerners here. Hows life in the big cities, Have any of you managed to meet with fellow SA Sufferers?

I'm guessing you'd have access to therapy and what not also.
Just curious. Maybe I'll make a move to the big smoke one day.

no_wukkas

29 and female from Brisbane (but lived in weipa for a bit if that helps crankitup! hehe.... love your location by the way. Beautiful pic.) But currently living with my man in Denmark... yikes :S hehe.