Whoever left me that rep...

EscapeArtist

I'm so lucky to have found this website, you people are so understanding and amazing. Really, you all help put my life in the right direction every day, and without the aid of such generous souls my days would be glum. :) Social anxiety really does have a positive side, either that or you are all unusually kind for a group of random people on the net.

Lol to think I feel guilty for posting such a "pointless" thread at the moment. Oh, well.

seafolly

Those mystery messages are very nice, I agree! :) Being a new kid on the block it's nice to be able to leap in and lay it all out and no one even flinches.

I'm so lucky to have found this website, you people are so understanding and amazing. Really, you all help put my life in the right direction every day, and without the aid of such generous souls my days would be glum. :) Social anxiety really does have a positive side, either that or you are all unusually kind for a group of random people on the net.

Lol to think I feel guilty for posting such a "pointless" thread at the moment. Oh, well.

you wont be saying that when one of the spineless ones leaves you bad rep !!

and the nasty ones are always nameless...pathetic

but nice to see a smile on here :D

Last edited: