Who would you date?

Felgen

I wouldn't mind dating someone with SA. But it would mean that it probably would be a lot harder to get to know her.

rado31

i wouldnt date a person with SA . SA is just another word for insecurity . there is no SA... i m insecure bcoz of one reason , another person bcoz of another... i think SA girls are real pain in ass... they are pretty blunt, not so smart, average or above average looking... i have to jump over my barrier, to communicate with them, and they have their barrier... Besides, most of them are very promiscuos, while i m shy and romantic...

i dont know what kind of girl i would date, but i hope that i wont be so desperate to marry the first i approach....

ps : for the poster above and his lovely avatar : Venceremos. Hasta la victoria siempre...

talisman

I'd prefer to date someone who was shy and them having SA wouldn't be an issue, so long as it didn't end up holding us back. I find other's peoples issues and 'baggage' too much to have to deal with along with my own anxiety, so I couldn't date someone who became too clingy or dependent on me, but equally I don't think too much distance between our personalities and experiences would help either.

I would want to date with girl which has overcomed SA :) But I think it's one of a million chance. It doesn't really matter if she has it or not, because it depends how big is SA...

Remus

Staff member
Re: never say never

Its hard to tell who you'd date you have to meet all kinds and sometimes you may be suprised by the type you go for. I'm very choosey anyway myself but I would go out with some one who I clicked with SA or no SA. I think its true you can't help who you fall for

OOOO wow I posted this all that time ago with my first account here :D

hmmm pretty much agree still with what I said then and alot has happened in these 5 years :cool:

iamthenra

After re-thinking this a bit.. I think I would rather date someone with SA and or depression, that way we both understand each other a lot better... At least I would think so.... ??? Age doesn't matter too much to me, it's how the personality is, that counts in the end. So from 20 up to 46.... I mean if Tom Cruise can marry Katie Holms, then it's okay for me too....

this_portrait

Hrm, it really doesn't matter to me, and the likelihood of dating someone who also has SA is very small, considering most people I tend to know are outgoing. I kinda sorta would prefer someone with SA over someone without it, mainly because we would have a lot in common with each other, and they would give me the space and independency I want that an outgoing person probably wouldn't understand.