Who or what is your hero?

this might sound really lame but i have always liked mother theresal,
if everyone in the world was like that then it would be a much better place

boosh

It used to be my brother, i always looked up to him and used to copy everything he did, lol, like buy similar clothes and get my haircut like his. but now i feel really awkward when talking with him because of my sa :/, and i lost my admiration for him one day when we had an argument and he lashed out at me. now i get nervous every time I'm about to see him.

Uber Schnitzel

I have quite a few; anyone who has battled with a serious addiction but come out on top of it - ppl that have turned their lives around, some musicians come to mind, Stevie Ray Vaughan, James Hetfield for example. There are certain ppl in my life that I just love to be around, not sure if this falls under being a hero but they always lift my mood no matter what they're talking about or what they're saying, they just have this....energy. (Ok I'm starting to sound like a hippie!). My dear Father, a great person with some serious unfortunate flaws. I've learnt so much from him about how to be and my wish is to try to take all the good parts from him while not falling into the trappings he has.

U

userremoved

The Darkness of course :D And I dont mean the music group, I'm talkin about Jackie Estacado.

Jacky Estacado, Eric Cartman, Dr Manhattan, Jim Carrey, The SPW moderators, Rowan Atkinson and my feline friends. ^W^

Oh! And of course Chuck
20haahj.jpg
ing Norris!
mrg0g2.jpg

LadyWench

I wish I had a hero. Nobody in particular comes to mind, though. There are a few different people that I kind of admire, but eh...I dunno.

Danfalc

Banned
Probably the guy in my avatar before he signed to Death Row.He was giving political speeches at 21..arranged truces between bloods and crips,made songs like Dear Mama and Brenda had a baby.Shot two cops in the ass (who were drunk,had stole weapons from evidence and were harassing someone)

He did some less than positive things too but still.

Pookah

Real: Conan O'Brien, Leonard Nimoy, Jane Austen, J R R Tolkien, Dali Llama

Fake: Storm, Gambit, Vincent Valentine, Leon S. Kennedy, Kakashi Hatake

KiaKaha

Banned
I have always admired Bob Geldof, I kind of like his unkempt lethargic style, he has a big heart and made a difference....
Peter Benenson, who founded Amnesty International inspired me too after I had read about him.

Oh and I like Hugo Stiglitz... Killing fictional nazis is always approved in my book...

Last edited:

AGR

I dont know if ts is serious,but I did smile when I read the first post,anyway mine are anyone who stands by their values(those have to be good)and dont care about what other people think,while I do stand by my values,I do care a lot,bothers me what other people think.