Who do you live with?

coyote

it's just me and the spiders

i named the one above my bathroom sink, Lester

there's also something living under my house - i hope it's just the fox that lived there before and not a cougar or wolf

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I live alone,
Living with family was the worst time of my life,
roomates were hell for me as well,
Couple, not so bad. But alone is the best for me.
There is no better/worse, it really depends on what you need

EscapeArtist

I live with my mom and younger sister. I love them both.

find my younger sister to be a not bad person to live with, despite that she generally does not listen to me and gets angry a lot or takes what I do for her for granted. She still is a great person , everybody has bad moods, and she just really wants people to reach out to her. Teaches me a lot of about myself and people, and I love having good times with her which have been more abundant now that i'm trying to hang out with her lots more. She brightens my day a lot and was my best friend as a kid <3

Mother, I love her, but she is the hardest person to live with, and my whole family including her ex husband / my father will agree. It's why he left. It is mostly a controlling and neurotic place to be if you are around her. She has a good side, but her bad side just comes out a lot more. She is a child in spirit unfortunately that also means she doesn't take responsibility or treat me like her child at all, rather her love/hate friend or sometimes even gives me emotional responsibilities of being her parent. Also has the mental illnesses I have plus anger issues, and a bit of a drinking problem. Most of the reason I find myself retreating to my room and not coming out is because she's in a bad mood in the rest of the house and sometimes will target that onto others. I love her but feel that she is the worst person I could possibly be living with, same goes for my younger sister, who I hope doesn't have to live here long.

It might be lonely living alone, but how bad was your fam situation? Are you considering a roomate, or what is your other option? I think living alone could be good motivation for getting out into the world and choosing your own positive atmosphere of friends.. But maybe a roomate who's also a friend would be a good setup

Last edited: