who am i

my mom's a *****, my dad's a mad rabid dog who met 35 years back so that I was born. Any way in my case God's a p**p and I don't know what I am like. Most people say I am a yellow shit worm. Is it right? I feel much worse.

laure15

Most people say I am a yellow shit worm. Is it right? I feel much worse.

No, you are not a worm. You are a human being, and that's a fact.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. It sounds like you are angry about your existence. All of us are not born perfect, nor can we ever be perfect. Is there anything that you like/appreciate about yourself? Try making a list of all your good qualities and achievements (i.e. being a good listener, graduating high school, etc). It's not a cure-all, but it might help you see yourself in a more positive light.

neardeath

Welcome to the forum. We all show up here hurting pretty bad. Please hang in there! We are never as bad as our thoughts.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Yeah you are certainly not a yellow shit worm or else you wouldn't be here... typing.

You sound very angry at your parents, fortunately you don't have to be what they are. I don't want to scare you but most people I see who are angry at their parents end up exactly like them.

So if I was you I would waste no more time being angry at them and the past and I would focus all my energy on becoming the person I wish I was.

Edit: I can't believe ****yse and ****rty are censured while shit is not