wheres all the americans went

my heart is in america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I pledge aledgence to the flag of the united states and to all it stand ones nation under God, invinsible....(i was 8, dont remember it very well):p

iamthenra

I'm curious, how nuts do you have to be before they take away your guns?

I mean like suicidal and depressed sort of thing, or is it more extreme mental health issues that make them revoke your gun licence?

What license? We don't need a stinking license... WOOT WOOT!! Just like the wild west... Carying six shooters on our hips with cowboy boots and spurs... YEE HAAA!! :D

Reasons that some people would be denied acquisition of a firearm are: an individual with a felony, illegal alien, individuals who have renounced their citizenship, people who have been involuntarily committed to a mental institution or have been judged mentally incompetent, anyone with a dishonorable discharge from our armed forces, and those who have been convicted of using controlled substances.

coyote

Nobody here wears guns - but they do keep them mounted in the back of their over-powered trucks for protection against any dangerous woodland herbivores that might attack.