Where is the help for us men or boys???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johno

Not much happening for us Guys... Lot's of help for women... Just look at your local white pages....Where is this so called equality that we keep hearing about.... ? Look up M in your local white pages for Mens health.. How many avenues of support are welcome to me??? Look up W in your local white pages for Womens health... You get the disparity

Pookah

Yeah women's health usually has to do with reproductive things, children, etc. Not so much mental stuff or anything. Are you having PMS? Abnormal bleeding? Nutritional deficiency in a pregnancy? Infertility? Gestational diabetes? etc etc

Johno

Yeah women's health usually has to do with reproductive things, children, etc. Not so much mental stuff or anything. Are you having PMS? Abnormal bleeding? Nutritional deficiency in a pregnancy? Infertility? Gestational diabetes? etc etc

Like Men don't have reproductive concerns... Should I use a condom??? Is she having my baby? Is she going to abort my child???? Oh my god I'll be up for child maintenance until he or she is 18........... Am I ready for such a commitment????? I could keep going

Pookah

Yeah none of that is actual internal stuff you just mentioned. When you see women's health it is usually clinics and gynecologists and obstetrics.

mrb

men dont get pregnant , men dont get Premenstrual syndrome , men dont get postnatal depression, men dont get all sorts of things girls get :) the list is endless ....... girls also have to pick up pots and pans and throw them at there hubbys when they crawl in drunk :eek: ... girls old bean have it a lot rougher than us blokes ;)

Johno

men dont get pregnant , men dont get Premenstrual syndrome , men dont get postnatal depression, men dont get all sorts of things girls get :) the list is endless ....... girls also have to pick up pots and pans and throw them at there hubbys when they crawl in drunk :eek: ... girls old bean have it a lot rougher than us blokes ;)

Women win custody (in most cases), Women get to choose if they want your kid or not, women get to tell lies to the media (they kiss and telll), women get away with being stupid...
Men kill themselves on the scale of 5 to 1 woman,,,,,,
Men r more likely to die from heart disease,,,
Men on average die younger than women,

I will stop there.....

Pookah

Women win custody (in most cases), Women get to choose if they want your kid or not, women get to tell lies to the media (they kiss and telll), women get away with being stupid...

I will stop there.....

Married men live longer than married women.

Women get to choose because women are the ones with the fetus growing inside. Women usually get custody because often carrying around a baby for 9 months then breastfeeding gives you that extra bit of rights or attachment. A just court will of course award children to the father if the mother is unfit and he is fit.

Uber Schnitzel

Don't entirely agree with this. Yes us men don't suffer from these particular afflictions (are the afflictions if they naturally occur to all women? well back to the point...) but we have a whole different set of problems and social expectations. Like having to avoid pots that are thrown at them for example ::p: I do hate the men vs women who has it worse? threads that seem to crop up so often here

Johno

Don't entirely agree with this. Yes us men don't suffer from these particular afflictions (are the afflictions if they naturally occur to all women? well back to the point...) but we have a whole different set of problems and social expectations. Like having to avoid pots that are thrown at them for example ::p: I do hate the men vs women who has it worse? threads that seem to crop up so often here

It would be nice to have equal rights for the unborn child... Afterall it takes two to tango...... Why should one have the power to stop dancing???

mrb

girls have breasts :D so there the boss :D end of ..... hmmmm breasts :rolleyes: or is that just me :D

Pookah

Lol mrb.

The point I was making was not that one has it worse than the other, but that there are more "programs" because women bear children and therefore there is a whole other set of medicine for the problems that are to be prevented or treated. So when you see the women's health stuff it usually relates to that.

mrb

Lol mrb.

The point I was making was not that one has it worse than the other, but that there are more "programs" because women bear children and therefore there is a whole other set of medicine for the problems that are to be prevented or treated. So when you see the women's health stuff it usually relates to that.

pookah :confused: do you always have to be so sensible :confused: , you have breasts you can get away with murder with us men ;) use them lolzzzzzzz :D

mrb

Well I never let breasts tell me what to do. Unless of course they're the boobs of the apocalypse that were brought up earlier

i would put a pic of breasts on here , just to make us men drool :D but i dont want to get banned ;) yep girls rule ;) plus iv had a few beers and i dont want to get all aroused :cool: lolzzz

Felgen

I will stop there.....

Is this a pissing contest? Men die younger than women because the nature works that way, which means that there is (from an evolutionary perspective) a reason behind it. Second, there is such a thing as bad publicity (except for Paris Hilton), therefore, people will believe lies that are spread about celebrities. Guys can also spread embarassing lies, until recently, Michael Jackson was a living proof of this.

I agree with you that it's unfair that women (almost) always get custody and that the society puts more pressure on men regarding careers, sexual experience and all that, but ranting about it won't make it more fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.