Whenever you leave the house do you HAVE to be wearing makeup?

Whenever you leave the house do you HAVE to be wearing makeup?

• Yes, a lot of it

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • No, none

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, Just a little

Votes: 30 21.6%
  • Sometimes/Depends

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Never

Votes: 33 23.7%

• Total voters
This is definitely me. I have good reason though. I have a birthmark on my face, and I hate it so much. I've learned to live with it though. I am so paranoid about letting it show. It HAS to be covered up to go anywhere! That's just how its always been.

3lefts

Not unless I didn't sleep well and it shows, or I feel I have to meet someone's expectations that day for presentability ...

3lefts

Why do girls where make up? I was just wondering, at what point was it decided girls faces weren't pretty enough without it but guys faces are? I have no intention of wearing make-up ever just wondering...

From my experience it's not that I don't feel pretty without it, in-fact I like the why I look without make-up better. Sometimes it just feels like wearing clothes.... it's just expected to meet the public's standards, to feel more accepted. Hah, Good enough explanation?:)

Kristina223

None, never. For 2 reasons mainly. 1st: I'm afraid that people will think something like "Why is she wearing makeup, does she think that it makes her look any better? Well it doesn't." and 2nd: it doesn't make me look any better. ::eek::

DespairSoul

Why do girls where make up? I was just wondering, at what point was it decided girls faces weren't pretty enough without it but guys faces are? I have no intention of wearing make-up ever just wondering...

I love what u post i had completely the same idea going one time trought my head that guys must not wear nothing and still they look really good:) and we look so bad that we must;D or whaaat?
How guys have this easy just wake up throw some clothes on and hurray go:D But we alone make it complicated is just individual how some one feel with out and cool for u that u are not one of addicted on make up;):rolleyes:

Last edited:

DespairSoul

Aaa this is my sad thema. Yes i must just i cant live with out. I done big mistake that i even started coz make me crayzy. Ok im now little better coz i dont use like before tone but still is for me to much coz make me tired everyday put it on is soo enoying for me. I very appreciate people with out make up and love it decent girls. I alone dont like extrem but im not happy with this what i see with out and even not what i see with but make me little better feel. Todays is using make up normal where are yet this old school times where was nothing like that:) Would be cool but not for me coz i couldnt be anymore insecurity ooopsi. But if will not exist i will anyway dont know about it hihi.
I dont go even check mail with out and will some one ring and i will not have make up i dont open door huuh crayzy im i guess i know but im not alone:)