When was the last time...

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
A few years ago, a Christmas card from an aunt.

When was the last time you had sex?
Omg I'm sooo glad I didnt have to answer this one :LOL:
Kudo's to you Loyal for being brave and honest :)

^ So glad you got that one, Loyal! *nervous giggle* 😋

Only a few years ago.
I had to learn how to produce a good Power Point for a course I was doing. Yes I'm a late bloomer. 😊

When was the last time you felt proud of yourself, for something you had just done?
3 years ago when I finished renovating a whole house. I learnt a lot of new skills on the fly..

When was the last time you completely embarrassed yourself in public?

hidwell

Yesterday when I was too tongue tied to say goodbye to my fellow walkers who shared a ride with me.

When was the last time you felt really positive about yourself ?

LoyalXenite

^ So glad you got that one, Loyal! *nervous giggle* 😋
Omg I'm sooo glad I didnt have to answer this one :LOL:
Kudo's to you Loyal for being brave and honest :)

Someone had to take the hit :LOL:

Yesterday when I was too tongue tied to say goodbye to my fellow walkers who shared a ride with me.

When was the last time you felt really positive about yourself ?

I wouldnt say really positive but I was pretty happy with myself that my essay got 85% when I'd smashed it out at 4am the day it was due :LOL:

When was the last time you willingly watched something you normally would never consider watching?

PugofCrydee

Someone had to take the hit :LOL:

I wouldnt say really positive but I was pretty happy with myself that my essay got 85% when I'd smashed it out at 4am the day it was due :LOL:

When was the last time you willingly watched something you normally would never consider watching?
When 'A Star is Born' was in cinemas. It's not something I would choose to watch myself, but I was on a date.. and went with it.

When was the last time you ate hot spicy food and regretted it?

When was the last time you ate hot spicy food and regretted it?

I don't like spicy food, so I have been waiting for someone who does, to answer this one. But no one else is answering it.........
So I will answer it in terms of "hot" as in piping hot - in temperature.

I have on many occasions been so impatient to chomp into a delicious looking bit of food, not waiting until the food has cooled down enough, in order to not result in having a burnt tongue for the next 36 hours. 😊

The last time was with some Hot Chips from the best Hot-Chips-Takeaway place in town - just 2 weeks ago.

The first few Hot Chips I relished, were sooooo freaking hot they burnt my tongue - my brain simply didn't care....

So after having caused a good few hundred of my long-suffering taste buds to be incinerated, I was then of course prevented from being able to taste/enjoy the rest of the box. :cry:

Sadly I still need to invent a way to make my brain "sit!" and wait, when faced with the sight of heavenly tasting, fresh Hot Chips.

BnPh.gif

When was the last time you had a shower/bath and only realised after you had finished, that there was no towel in the bathroom to dry yourself with? :eek:

(or "realized" for Americans)

PugofCrydee

I don't like spicy food, so I have been waiting for someone who does, to answer this one. But no one else is answering it.........
So I will answer it in terms of "hot" as in piping hot - in temperature.

I have on many occasions been so impatient to chomp into a delicious looking bit of food, not waiting until the food has cooled down enough, in order to not result in having a burnt tongue for the next 36 hours. 😊

The last time was with some Hot Chips from the best Hot-Chips-Takeaway place in town - just 2 weeks ago.

The first few Hot Chips I relished, were sooooo freaking hot they burnt my tongue - my brain simply didn't care....

So after having caused a good few hundred of my long-suffering taste buds to be incinerated, I was then of course prevented from being able to taste/enjoy the rest of the box. :cry:

Sadly I still need to invent a way to make my brain "sit!" and wait, when faced with the sight of heavenly tasting, fresh Hot Chips.

BnPh.gif

When was the last time you had a shower/bath and only realised after you had finished, that there was no towel in the bathroom to dry yourself with? :eek:

(or "realized" for Americans)
About a week ago. But I walk through the house naked so no biggy :LOL:

When was the last time you cried during a movie scene?

LoyalXenite

Well I cry in just about everything so it would be sometime in the last two or three months.. Possibly in HTTYD3 :LOL:

When was the last time you cried during a song?

About a week ago. But I walk through the house naked so no biggy :LOL:

giphy.gif

When was the last time you cried during a song?

Hmmm, that would be in the in the mid 1990's.

I got Joshua Kadison's "Painted Dessert Serenade" for Christmas.
His song on that called "Mama's Arms" is still the most saddest song I have ever heard. I balled my eyes out......

I think if you have had a wonderful mother growing up, it is a gut-wrenching song to listen to.

However if you had a horrible mother, than the song would probably make you go "meh".

When was the last time you were out in public and saw a member of the opposite gender - or the same if you go that way - (that you had never seen before) that was sooooo attractive looking you had to stop yourself from drooling, and you could just not stop staring at them?

Kiwong

I will say I am proud of setting up the rare plant drone surveys 2 weeks ago. This year I have been very productive at work.

When was the last time you used a land line telephone?

LoyalXenite

about 2 and a half years ago to test the line when the NBN was getting set up

Probably about 2 months ago, by my ex.. surprise surprise...

When was the last time you read a full book and enjoyed it?
and for this one it wouldve been a few months ago, a book by one of my favorite authors, Patrick Ness

When was the last time you planted something?

LoyalXenite

Today, I lacked the energy to do anything but wasnt enjoying doing nothing.

When was the last time you googled the definition of a word?

PugofCrydee

Today, I lacked the energy to do anything but wasnt enjoying doing nothing.

When was the last time you googled the definition of a word?
Today. Well not a word but 2. 'adverse event'.

When was the last time you felt connected with nature?

LoyalXenite

Today, went out for lunch and ate far too much (totally worth it)

When was the last time you bought something purely frivolous?