When was the last time you celebrated ur birthday with some one?

mrb

just another day to me ... my kids will send me a hand made card but apart from that .. i dont bother ..

Last May... Since the year before was a disaster I decided I wanted to avoid severe depression by making sure people turned up. Then while i was unconscious, my best mate(at-the-time)s fiancé successfully managed to turn him and most of my friends against me!! (claiming i had arranged nowhere for them to stay after i clearly told one of em they could all stay there). Ugh - my next birthday is gonna be a feckin' holiday or somethin'!!

AimeeSP

I celebrated my 17th last year with around 15 friends, but only 4 of them were close friends, the others not as close but i'd still considerd them friends at the time. I had a few drinks and when i realised that most people were just there to meet up with eachother and ignore me, i actually broke down and cried. Happy days. :) It's my 18th in two months, a few friends want me to go clubbing, others want me to have a huge party in a hall with a bar, but i've realised it's actually only for there own benefit for them to have a good time and meet up with old friends, not actually to spend some time with me. So maybe this year will be a quiet one in, i'm done with fake friends.

Happy Unbirthday!

Besides having a cake, I had a "birthday party" in like second grade and like 13 people came. It was weird. I don't think I would want to celebrate it anyway. I just like having an excuse for a cake!

very_shy

It was for my 14th birthday until when I always celebrated. My best friend though refused to come; even before he insisted he would not come. Later I lost all the motivation to celebrate any thing, but not because of this.

FinalSolution

hehe nice thread. honestly i dont even remember. It was probably 8 years back. Now just some happy birthday congratulations from parrents and from some other ppl who "must" do it.. But i dont even care anymore. Every day is same for me, birthday, christmass, new year. I just dont care. I remember some years ago, i was so happy when there was december always alot of gifts, everyone happy etc. Now i wish it wouldnt even exist.