when ur down....no 1 else then lol

corrinaelizabeth

when ur down does ne 1 comfort eat and then u feel even more down coz then u think uve put on loads of w8 and then u think oh i dont care eat more and then feel guilty again???lol

Waybuloo

corrinaelizabeth said:
when ur down does ne 1 comfort eat and then u feel even more down coz then u think uve put on loads of w8 and then u think oh i dont care eat more and then feel guilty again???lol

yes i eat my feelings..the thing is i eat more when im happy as well as when im down, so u can imagine the ramifications...but i've learnt to keep it under more or less of some kind of control lately

boodizm

It's kind of worked out the opposite for me but, when i was feeling particularly bad about myself a while ago i decided to try something different and excercise to try and clear my head a bit. Now i was never really overweight or anything but nowhere near fit. So i started to run but i found that naturally the more i pushed myself the more pain i would feel from the excertion and i actually grew to relish this as it was one of the things that really took my mind of how bad things were going at the time. I found it odd that i half enjoyed the pain but its one of the things that helped me feel better even to this day and has had many other benefits too.
I've read about the "runners high" and thats almost the feeling i get, its like im 'alive' for a brief moment at least.

Horatio

this has been a big problem for me (excuse the pun)

back in my school days, inbetween getting the shit kicked out of me I used to work in the school canteen. if anyone gave me any shit there then the rather large canteen woman would give it right back to them and even worse they were banned from buying pies and coke

so I guess the school canteen was a bit of a refuge for me where I would get paid to do maths which I found really easy anyways and I was even allowed to troll through the change for old florins and shillings for my coin collection

it didnt take long before I was promising myself treats if I could survive the morning until lunch... the ol "if you get through the morning without crying then you can buy some crisps" technique which admittingly worked really well but the whole get fat and hideously ugly side effect was something I hadnt thought much about until it was too late

when I get depressed n lonely I still comfort eat a lot, I guess Im at that stage where Im fat n ugly and cant lose weight so might as well keep going if it makes me feel good

corrinaelizabeth

cassie have u ne hobbies/friends/animals?i havent got much in my life apart from my ace dog!lol and my parents. whos ur support?

corrinaelizabeth

horatio please dont be so hard on yourself im sure your not fat and ugly!no 1 is ugly!and im sure you have a good soul!bullies are the ugly people in this world as there soul is ugly!can u get out by yourself?u sound depressed to me and i know its a huge effort (well it is 4 me)lol but would you try and go out for a walk everyday?it will lift ur spirits i swear or maybe get a friend to walk with u?if u walk on ur own try listening to ur fav music it as it distractes u of thinking what other ppl are thinking about u etc thats one of my probs thinking that ppl think i walk weird etc so when i take my doggy out alone i always take my personal cd player have the volume on full blast!lol it distractes me and so im less aware of the ppl who i may meet on my walk! sounds cliche but it does help!and if it tires u out like it does me go home and have a nap!good luck :lol:

Horatio

corrinaelizabeth said:
horatio please dont be so hard on yourself im sure your not fat and ugly!no 1 is ugly!and im sure you have a good soul!bullies are the ugly people in this world as there soul is ugly!can u get out by yourself?u sound depressed to me and i know its a huge effort (well it is 4 me)lol but would you try and go out for a walk everyday?it will lift ur spirits i swear or maybe get a friend to walk with u?if u walk on ur own try listening to ur fav music it as it distractes u of thinking what other ppl are thinking about u etc thats one of my probs thinking that ppl think i walk weird etc so when i take my doggy out alone i always take my personal cd player have the volume on full blast!lol it distractes me and so im less aware of the ppl who i may meet on my walk! sounds cliche but it does help!and if it tires u out like it does me go home and have a nap!good luck :lol:

Im hideously ugly, so much so that people stop me in the street to remind me in case I forget

Im so ugly that noone will ever date me, not even give me a chance. people say its the inside that matters yet how will anyone know if they dont give you a chance cause of your outside?

walking is a good idea but I hate being out in public. every day I feel like screaming when im stuck on the bus sorrounded by people. I hate walking around in public, I feel like I dont belong, like Im in enemy territory, that my only place in life is to crawl in a small dark space, namely my room.

I'd take a friend on a walk with me but it would have to be in a laptop bag cause they are all net buddies. Ipod is a good idea. I was gonna get one but Im paranoid that I wil get mugged for it if I used it in public.

thanks for your advice though. I might try to go for more midnight walks, less people around then so I feel a lot safer. besides its not like Im actually getting any friggen sleep anyway

corrinaelizabeth

horatio what are you on about??????i saw ur pic and U R SO NOT UGLY!!!!!!!!!!and who wants 2 get 2 know a shallow girl ne way who only goes 4 looks theres some 1 out there 4 every1 and as soon as u stop looking ul find some 1, do u work or ne thing?i hate buses so much so ive never been on 1 on my own my whole life lol,is there not a field near u where u can go where hardly ne public go?

Horatio said:
Im hideously ugly, so much so that people stop me in the street to remind me in case I forget

That doesn't make you ugly, it makes them ugly, maybe not physically but their behaviour and mind frame is ugly. I've been told I'm ugly, lots of people have been told they are ugly, but it doesn't mean it's true, it just means there are some really nasty, bitter people out there who will hurt anyone they can.

bluenow

Food is my drug. I use when I'm stressed = most of the time. Can't quit food though. So i have to learn to eat less. That's like taking one drink, one cig a day, one hit.... hahahhahaha.

Horatio said:

Horatio, that is the complete opposite of the truth. You are very good looking. You look good enough to eat :wink:

boodizm

Horatio said:
I might try to go for more midnight walks, less people around then so I feel a lot safer. besides its not like Im actually getting any friggen sleep anyway

That's when i go, around that time with my mutt for company. Choose a spot to run/walk to that has a nice view and sit and think/or not. I usually have a clear head after excercising so it helps me think things through. Not to mention Sydney City at Night looks fantastic.