When I'm down.. (Not for the squeamish)

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I will from time to time dream about my ideal place to live. I keep coming back to this.

oregan coastal pic.jpgWidescreen-Oregon-Coast.jpg

With a small township nearby where you could get to know the locals..
small town.jpg

The home itself will be rustic yet gorgeous
cabin home.jpg

I'd love to have it situated in a coastal mountainous area, just outside of a small township so I can still be within easy reach of needs, the coast nearby, lots of trails to explore on horseback or on foot.

/sigh.. it's nice to dream..

LoyalXenite

I will from time to time dream about my ideal place to live. I keep coming back to this.

With a small township nearby where you could get to know the locals..
View attachment 4829

The home itself will be rustic yet gorgeous
View attachment 4830

I'd love to have it situated in a coastal mountainous area, just outside of a small township so I can still be within easy reach of needs, the coast nearby, lots of trails to explore on horseback or on foot.

/sigh.. it's nice to dream..

hKQ.gif

Miserum

I've got that fluttering feeling in my stomach. I don't know if I'd called it love... but definitely some kind of crush (Pug, it's not you, sorry).

I can't stop thinking about her. I truly almost forgot what this feeling felt like.
giphy.gif

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I've got that fluttering feeling in my stomach. I don't know if I'd called it love... but definitely some kind of crush (Pug, it's not you, sorry).

I can't stop thinking about her. I truly almost forgot what this feeling felt like.
giphy.gif
Well as disappointed as I am that it's not me :)LOL:) I'm glad for you bud. So is she a work colleague or someone you know socially?

My best tips - chicks can't resist them. Follow them and you're in!

Number one - get your hair cut.

Two - always have minty breath.

And three - always use me as your wingman. (Although us being in different countries makes this quite difficult)

Oh, and be confidant

Last edited: