When I'm down.. (Not for the squeamish)

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Why do you think that would happen? give it a try! but please, don't go killing people with nuclear explosions...

Joking :p Fallout and Metro 2033 are good examples of nice stories with nuclear explosions!

HERESY! how can you say that with that avatar?¿ :bigsmile: i just want to be a Zandalari troll :(

Ahh but FOAM.. death is part of life, as life is part of death...more so when it's an alliance sword through your horde chest.. ;)

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

Me when I'm gettin down with SA

giphy.gif

Me after therapy

giphy.gif

F0AM

Fking LOVE this...
The moment where the Alliance sword is thrown forward and digs into the dirt.. the will of the Human spirit to win!

See FOAM? I told you Ragnar Lives!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax83IEcbUwU

That's Ragnar Lothar not lothbrok! :bigsmile:

Blackhand's design in WoW is soo cool

latest

Didnt like it in the movie :/

Was looking forward to make a pale skinned orc in the expa until draenor orcs were revealed and there was no pale one (only that gray tone from the "laughing skull" clan...meh)

Making a pale orc like Kargath in this drawing would be awesome

3_WOW-Kargath-Bladefist.jpg

But noooo, they all have to be bodybuilders and hunched (thanks God they get rid of the hunched back in Battle for Azeroth)

Well, no orcs then.

PugofCrydee

Ellie: I'm not her y'know.
Joel: What?
Ellie: Maria told me about Sarah. And I-
Joel: Ellie! You are treading on some mighty thin ice here.
Ellie: I'm sorry about your daughter Joel but, I've lost people too..
Joel: You have no idea what loss is..!
Ellie: Everyone I've cared for has either died or left me. Everyone - ****ing except for you! So don't tell me that I would be safer with someone else because the truth is I'd just be more scared!
Joel: You're right. You're not my daughter and I sure as hell ain't your dad. And we are going a separate ways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLuPQfIZDSs

PugofCrydee

That's Ragnar Lothar not lothbrok! :bigsmile:

Blackhand's design in WoW is soo cool

latest

Didnt like it in the movie :/

Was looking forward to make a pale skinned orc in the expa until draenor orcs were revealed and there was no pale one (only that gray tone from the "laughing skull" clan...meh)

Making a pale orc like Kargath in this drawing would be awesome

3_WOW-Kargath-Bladefist.jpg

But noooo, they all have to be bodybuilders and hunched (thanks God they get rid of the hunched back in Battle for Azeroth)

Well, no orcs then.

More like this?
giphy.gif

PugofCrydee

So do I...

I thought about taking up the violin, but don't know if it'd be worth the investment? :question: But then my oldest sister's pestering me to learn the harp for some bizarre reason. :eek:mg:

Imagine all the torment and anguish you could cause your family whilst 'innocently' learning the violin?... :question::shyness:

PugofCrydee

I'm sitting here, listening to music, gaming.. enjoying myself.. and I have a pain in my chest.
Not emotional pain, like usual.. but a physical pain. Right where my heart is. It's like, sort of sharp..
Do you know whats funny? I don't even care.