...What's wrong with me? :sad:

karl

Well,i think that i have to Explain myselft. I have been a ''shy'' person since i was 10 years ago,i think;in the school for example,i mostly of the time sit quietly,and see how everybody talks about partys or people or anything,i when i try to talk with someone they just say ''not now'' or 'i dont wanna talk'',i when someone come to talk me the just ask ''why are you so shy?'' 'why you dont tall'' or when someone ask temm about me they say ''he never talk'' ''he is SOO antisosial''. And almost everytime i want to talk there comes this girl or another one how make fun of my voice just because talk a little slow.

i just dont know,whats wrong with me? why nobody whants to talk to me? ::(:

cocorose

I'm sorry :( I hope you have some good friends to hang around with, people can be mean sometimes. But who cares about them anyway. :)

ImNotMyIllness

Welcome to the forum Karl! Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can find a Social Anxiety group meeting (or create one) on this site or meetup.com.
My social skills are a lot better now, but I use to be painfully shy among people I didn't know in High School. I didn't know what to say and I always thought I came across as being boring or stupid. One girl even asked why I spoke so slow. That made me even more self conscious!
I'm not like that anymore. I have a lot more confidence. Although, I am still awkward and have my share of quiet moments.

laure15

There's nothing wrong with you. Though something is wrong with those people who are passing judgment on you. It's ok to speak a little slow. I sometimes speak slowly too. If I speak too fast, I will end up tongue-tied and stuttering.

karl

Yeah,but the problem is that some people seens to get angry with me just for not talk.and i also have some problems with anger management (and i alredy have some problems with that)

And another thing i that almos every time i meet someone (specialy girls) they star with the same questions: ''why you dont like to talk'' ''did you ever hab a girlfriend'' ''are you from another country'' and i dont know why they only ask that to me? id say,do they think that i have some kind of mental problem? or whats the problem? :(

laure15

^Maybe it's a personality issue. Many people are extroverted while you are introverted, and because you don't fit in, they think it's weird. I personally don't think it's a problem when someone doesn't want to talk or like to talk. Forcing poeple to talk is not right to me.

karl

^Maybe it's a personality issue. Many people are extroverted while you are introverted, and because you don't fit in, they think it's weird. I personally don't think it's a problem when someone doesn't want to talk or like to talk. Forcing poeple to talk is not right to me.