What's worse? SA or another problem?

Straightforward question. I've always been curious if SA is the main problem, or is it a facet of something else or is another problem much bigger for you. For myself, my primary problem is insomnia, parasomnia (nightmares) and circadian rhythm disorder. All of them are sleep related. I've a lot of other problems like OCD, SA, maybe BP and some other things, but I've overcome or cope fairly well. So for me, it's sleeping problems that are the main source of frustration and even grief.

How is it like for you? Is it SA, finances, family, relationships or something else entirely?

Last edited:
Depression is worse for me, I have many moments of bad depression, it causes me to sleep all day, and not do anything. Sleep is an issue with me, as tied to depression, I believe, that is I sleep like 10-12 hours sometimes, and then when I am up I am still tired. I sleep whenever I am bored also.

Damaged

I think my agoraphobias the worst, if i didnt have it i could just let the panic attacks go. I think im learning to not give into them. Also if i didnt have agoraphobia i wouldnt be so depressed and stressed all the time.

apollo

I think for me it's a lack of or unhealthy friendships. Procrastination too.

My SA would not bother me as much if this was not the case. I would be

happy if I had good friends to hang out with. Plus if I got things done on

time I wouldn't be so stressed out all the time. I could deal with other things

instead a lot better.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I'm not really sure... I think all of my problems play an important role in making my life hell. I feel like a cripple.

mrb

sa is my worst problem the rest of what the world throws at me i can handle , i do get a bit fed up about stuff sometimes but dont we all .......

lyricalliaisons

My avoidant personality is the worse thing for me. That, agoraphobia, & social anxiety. If I could get those things under control, all of my other problems would start to fall away.

Extreme self hatred is my problem. I guess that causes all my anxiety, avoidance, and phobias.
I feel to inferior, ugly, useless, worthless, untouchable, unlikeable. That might be caused from the SA and avpd though, but it's what bothers me the most. I hate me.

Vecis

I have diagnosed shizotypal disorder who is really common with Social Anxiety, has most of same traits. I also have strong dislike of sounds-misophonia who is making my SA worse. But its mostly shizotypal disorder that makes my Social Phobia and love-shyness.