whats all this "meet up" carry on!

FOR REAL

Banned
do people actually go to them? i just seen one about a miami meet up or something!
do you get a t shirt that says "i love SPW"
what happens at these "meetings" im curious!
do you go for a coffee and a bun and talk about the weather and stuff?
is it like a paranoia party?
i want to go to this miami meet up! but knowing in my luck i would probably get eaten by a fkn alligator!

Lorraine Manca

i think you'd be more likely to get eaten by a person than an alligator in miami. they should all get together and move somewhere else! any sane person would be afraid of someone from miami one of em tried to get me fired once!

iamthenra

Now THAT is funny! Glad to see you are still cracking people up!

In all honesty I wouldn't go to a meet up as a group, but I would go to meet a single person....

Okay this is off subject, but I have to ask... In all honesty, am I really that negative? Someone tell me the truth... Do I sound negative to you?

FOR REAL

Banned
i dont think your negative at all mr curt, glad to see your back mate :)

'lorraine' ok i wont go to miami i would rather get eaten by an alligator than a miamian person!
FOR REAL!

iamthenra

Why thank you mr. Brian... I am just taking a break from studying and all, so I figured I would say hi before I have to get back to reading and breaking pencil leads....

I saw a funny bumper sticker the other day... It said: "Will the last American to leave Miami, take the flag with you." I guess there are allot of Cuban's that live there, at least that is what I have been told... I've never been to Miami. I like Orlando better myself, because of Disney world and Universal Studios and all the theme parks... So many roller coasters and rides, I can't pass that up!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!

iamthenra

what little signature? whats going on? something i dont know about!:D

My dear Brian... She was answering my question if I sound negative...

My signature is lyrics quoted from Metallica's "One".... Most days when I am depressed I feel like I am trapped within myself. So I found it a very descriptive way of how I usually feel.

FOR REAL

Banned
haha rollercoasters! i miss them. the last time i was on a rollercoaster they told me i wasnt allowed to take my beer with me! it was still a great laugh though :D

mrb

do people actually go to them? i just seen one about a miami meet up or something!
do you get a t shirt that says "i love SPW"
what happens at these "meetings" im curious!
do you go for a coffee and a bun and talk about the weather and stuff?
i want to go to this miami meet up! but knowing in my luck i would probably get eaten by a fkn alligator!

:D now that was funny :D

I think a meet up would be a nightmare, just imagine the anxiety in a restaurant , no one would be talking:D just loads of us sitting in silence having palpitations while those of us who also have OCD would be straightening things on the tables just for another with OCD to move it to where there little voice tells them to put it :D
We would all get nice cosy white jackets by the end of it :D

Luke1993

I would love to go to one, if I had the money to get to wherever the place in question that is. It would be very difficult but I imagine it would help a great deal!

Lost Girl

Hahahaha you do crack me up FOR REAL :D.

I was contemplating going to a local meet up with people from this site but then it dawned on me that we may not even like each other at all! Our personalities may completely not click and then what are we going to talk about? How annoying SA is? It seems pointless! I'd rather just meet up with one or two people that I actually gel with, ya know?

Chlo

Banned
Oh i could go to a london meet, if you do end up planning one caan you let us know in advance so i can arrange staying with my papa!!

Pink_Paula

Oh i could go to a london meet, if you do end up planning one caan you let us know in advance so i can arrange staying with my papa!!

Of course, i hope the meet does go ahead it will be so cool to meet people from here, and i'll definitely keep you in the loop Chloe :cool: