What Would Your World Be Like?

Before I head off to my daily coma, I'd like to leave you all with a question. See it as a 'life beyond social anxiety imagination stimulance' game of sorts. *gasp*

Here goes:

If you had the power to change/add/remove anything/everything and anyone/everyone on the planet, and create your personal little paradise, what would it look like? Which people would you be surrounded by (if any at all)? And optionally, how do you imagine you would feel?

Remember, the sky is the limit. C:

Luke1993

A lot of things I would change but for now I'll just say one thing. I would make everyone live forever, but so the world doesn't overpopulate or whatever it would be impossible to have children. That's the main thing I'd do ;)

A lot of things I would change but for now I'll just say one thing. I would make everyone live forever, but so the world doesn't overpopulate or whatever it would be impossible to have children. That's the main thing I'd do ;)

Oooh, that would be nice indeed. ^W^

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I'd send all the stupid, ignorant, nasty people to a desert planet very far away (and maybe blow it up later) and only allow the intelligent ones to stay here.

I'd send all the stupid, ignorant, nasty people to a desert planet very far away (and maybe blow it up later) and only allow the intelligent ones to stay here.

That'd probably be the most humane way of doing it, you know, besides the blowing them up detail. x3 Though, some of the people on this planet kind of have that coming. :/

Nack

Banned

No way, I'm actually very curious about the other side. Plus, I want to be a nack cat when I get reborn :D