What Would I Like More Than Anything? To Talk to Someone!

Well, obviously, having social phobia, I miss out on a lot of interaction. So, I'm new, and have never used the chat thing, but uh, yeah, it'd be great to hear from someone. Anyone?

A Brief History of Holden:

Favourite book: The Catcher in the Rye
Music: Indie, like Belle and Sebastian, Explosions in the Sky, The Strokes, Vampire Weekend, Feist, and The Doves. Keane and Coldplay as well.
Classical too, but I'm no snob. I'll listen to most stuff.
I love writing, and creativity is my most valued trait in a person.

Let's talk.

doesit

you look very young,and you shouldnt close yourself from the outside world at this age with sa or with out it,just be yourself and youll find friends with same interests in real world :)

klytus

By being here at your age, you basically choose to deviate from normality. It does not appear to be your wish, hence I suggest you to leave and enjoy life the way you want it now, lest you will have to look back at your current life with great nostalgia.

you look very young,and you shouldnt close yourself from the outside world at this age with sa or with out it,just be yourself and youll find friends with same interests in real world
That depends a lot on the person's actual interests. :p Just because someone is young, it doesn't mean that interactions are easier. Though, with the right mindset, they are, since younger people are even less enlightened than older ones, hence their ways of thinking are easier to control from the outside. Perhaps not.

Last edited:

Jake123

Banned
Since when does age matter? Social phobia doesn't only occur to old people, you know. She has just as much right to be here as anyone else, and I think this was a very rude welcoming.

Aw hey thanks Jake...and it's ok guys....you can have your own little side discussion if you want....that's what happens on the internet, you know?

Anyway, I was just bored and sometimes it's nice to talk to someone. I have been trying my damndest to talk to other people I know, too, with a bit of success, but sometimes, you wanna talk to someone that you know will understand you, like I know you all will.

By the way, as for my age, I mean, how do you think you would have done with an anxiety disorder in your teenage years? Not. Fun. I'll tell you that.

Haha sorry for the novel I wrote over here.

Last edited:
I only know coldplay from your list...I think they're ok but not that good to be honest :D
I also love writing but I suck at it::(:..it's not that I'm stupid,I get a lot of good ideas I just don't know how to put them together on paper

and my favourite book is "the big picture" by douglas Kennedy